Warrior Princess Aroiia

TDubs

“How long has our wayward, Grand Prince’s mother been in Athera for now? 8 years and...?” The random tipsy, snow elf rolls his head in a booth at the Silver Snowflake.

“...Two months. Wyvrun knows she is not coming back to Arcas until she brings something of worth home,” Another snow elf, more drunk than the last raises her cup to her lips and sips.

“Then as I have said before: That makes her a greedy wench. She probably only married in to the Tundraks for-“ The last mali’fenn of the three is cut short by a mug flying into the back of his head, shattering at the impact. His two friends rise from their seats, hands reaching to their waists for weaponry and the last feels the back of his head with both hands, a small spot of blood forming in his silver hair.

“To speak ill of my good cousin is to speak ill of me friends, watch your words,”  A 6’2, clearly angry, Drakon rises from his stool and crosses his arms before reaching for his own sword.

-------------------------+-------------------------

CLICK HERE FOR THE SONG I BASED THESE LYRICS OFF OF

-------------------------+-------------------------

Here are the parody lyrics.

?When the tide of the battle has shifted, and hopes are falling down.?

?Then a name rings over the wasteland, Aroiia has joined the fight.?

?With a mighty huzzah the battle is won, the ale is on her tonight.?

?When our friends fall- around us, stand fast and don’t lose faith.?

?For her name rings over our mountains, Aroiia has joined the fight.?

?With a mighty huzzah the battle is won, her drinks are on us tonight.?

Datura is internally screaming at the bar fight- but also rather happy watching. 

“Take it to the pit you idiots, I do not want to clean more blood up here.”