James 2k things to be happy about

Edited by Pyro™

Just now, Pyro™ said:

James 2k things to be happy about

#1 the sunset

isn’t it so beautiful 

and you get to see it every single day

incredible 

Welcome to Lord of the Craft, the world's #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server. We have been providing a unique and custom experience to our players since 2011, working to provide a brand new creative and innovative experience to even the most Veteran of Minecraft Players. We employ a whitelist to help you create a character to enter and explore the vast worlds created for players to build in. Build your own nation, learn and cast powerful magics - Become a King, an Emperor, a Wizard, or a Warrior. Your path is your own, what will you choose?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ae99ff9cdbaa62f18d

56 minutes ago, pkdon said:

Welcome to Lord of the Craft, the world's #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server. We have been providing a unique and custom experience to our players since 2011, working to provide a brand new creative and innovative experience to even the most Veteran of Minecraft Players. We employ a whitelist to help you create a character to enter and explore the vast worlds created for players to build in. Build your own nation, learn and cast powerful magics - Become a King, an Emperor, a Wizard, or a Warrior. Your path is your own, what will you choose?

I can do all that? I get to become an Emperor, a Wizard or a Warrior just by owning a Minecraft account? And nothing else?

My word, what a time to be alive.