[EVENT] Athera 2nd Wave

JuliusAakerlund

Crew Statistics  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which crew are you a part of?

Ay yo while catmen and knifears and suticans or whatever were battling daemons and **** we only had 2 events besides what Bookz gave us (ty bookz u legend).  There was also apparently a main storyline that iirc anyone could participate in that we didnt even know about until much later, and even then we didnt know when or what or who or how. The second event was supposed to carry on to Arcas with this insane uruk character but it seemed that they forgot about us the second the event ended. Feelznub'hozhbruddah

3 hours ago, _Jandy_ said:

Orcs got a single event which was meant to carry on once we got back to Arcas. With Mystery gone those follow up events stand no chance of happening and functionally nothing happened in Athera of note except the voided ending event. 

It may be too late but if not then reaching out to try and work with Krugmar would be cool.

Obviously very late by now and we had been told your situation was under control by top brass as well as those leading it. I’m sorry to hear that things went that way and it sounds like a huge let down.

1 hour ago, prolo04 said:

Ay yo while catmen and knifears and suticans or whatever were battling daemons and **** we only had 2 events besides what Bookz gave us (ty bookz u legend).  There was also apparently a main storyline that iirc anyone could participate in that we didnt even know about until much later, and even then we didnt know when or what or who or how. The second event was supposed to carry on to Arcas with this insane uruk character but it seemed that they forgot about us the second the event ended. Feelznub'hozhbruddah

Who was supposed to carry through the event that was carrying over to Arcas? I could try to speak to them and get it operational again.

I CAN’T WAIT!!! – FEEBIS

On 4/23/2020 at 10:13 AM, JuliusAakerlund said:

Obviously very late by now and we had been told your situation was under control by top brass as well as those leading it. I’m sorry to hear that things went that way and it sounds like a huge let down.

Who was supposed to carry through the event that was carrying over to Arcas? I could try to speak to them and get it operational again.

It might be too late but it was Leonie, they told me.