It Returns as the prophecy foretold…[Challenge!]

ibraheemc2000

@_AquaticWolf_ @Nestro_Miner (hope this is the person that rps Fahad, Sorry for not remembering how to spell the name)

So many people have helped me and been such good friends I hope they read this, I don't know how to tag them but should know who they are. Just tagged two that I knew the rest I am sorry just know your awesome

found some more to tag: @adamc2000 @camocat9

Edited by Fawnytheturtle

@ibraheemc2000 @adamc2000 Hope y’all have a wonderful Ramadan, love you guys!!!

6 hours ago, BlueBlazer said:

@_AquaticWolf_ @Nestro_Miner Thank you for all of the amazing things you have done for me and the community you have made this server very enjoyable and fun.

@BlueBlazer I’m honestly so glad I met you. It’s been so much fun and I look forward to more amazing moments!

10 hours ago, camocat9 said:

@Nestro_MinerYou helped welcome me to Al’Faiz and gave me some roleplay oppourtunities right off the bat!

@camocat9 aaaa thanks bro! I’ve had a blast rp’ing with you!

8 hours ago, Fawnytheturtle said:

@_AquaticWolf_ @Nestro_Miner (hope this is the person that rps Fahad, Sorry for not remembering how to spell the name)

So many people have helped me and been such good friends I hope they read this, I don't know how to tag them but should know who they are. Just tagged two that I knew the rest I am sorry just know your awesome

found some more to tag: @adamc2000 @camocat9

@Fawnytheturtle Hehe thank you! I’m really glad I was able to help!!