Bug : Books in Shop say their out of order even though their not

Etow

**MC Names of all involved**

- EtowThesaltycat

**Description**
When I put written books for sale (both edited or none edited with edit tokens) After some time they will say they are out of order, even thouhg when looking into my chest they are not. The very same books are still present in the chest. I tried to remove them from sell and put them back on but after some time it will happen again, I removed and added my shop chest again but the same and always the same books. I removed the old copies of the book I sold and made new ones but the same happened again.

**Date of occurance**
Everyday

**In game specifications**
Happens in my shop in Haense, my persona being Otto Wittenbach but also with books of a persona called Stephen and Celestine. 

**Steps to Reproduce**

1. Step 1 Put books into shop chest
2. Step 2 Put the books for sale
3. Step 3 wait couple hours and then the books will be out of order..

**Expected Behavior**
That the books stop being out of order even though they Aren’t

**Actual Behavior**
The books keep getting out of order every couple of hours or the next day which is frustrating

**Additional Information**
Another Bookstore once had the same issue, way they solved it was by make new copies those new copies usualy wouldnt stack with the old ones. (Meaning that even though every should be the exact same with the book it isnt..perhaps the Book ID changed) This solved it for the other bookstore I tried the same at first the books did not stack so I put the new ones in. yet the bug continued and I tried the same again but this time the books did stack...

I have to admit I am not sure now if the stacking didnt work because I had made changes to the book appearence (name change etc..) Though I was sure they were the same at the time..Perhaps the books changed.. unsure. 

So far this has happened every every book I have written but also with two book that I have not written. Perhaps it is a persona issue since the other two books have the same issues, while other books of other Authors don’t

Ive beent rying to find more similarities or reasons of why this is happening but I got no idea..my only lead is that somehow over time the Shop perhaps doesnt recognise the ID of the book or the ID of the book changes.

Ive also created a “TestBook” without any modifications today, will write what the results of that will be. Anyway thanks for you help!:)
**Error Message**
No error messages

Edited by Etow
Extra Information

Extra Note

I did a test book, and added it to the shop. After restart of the server it became out of order even though it is still in the shop chest. The same happened to another book of one of the personas who also has books that get out of order bug.