10 hours ago, Stratiotikos said:

will you play one game of project winter with me 

10 hours ago, KBR said:

will you please play a game of project winter with my friend bagley

10 hours ago, JoanOfArc said:

will you please play a game of project winter with my friend bagley

all said no

10 hours ago, Zarsies said:

What has quarantine made you pick back up?

Who does Kraal REALLY think his dad is????

i was slowly playing less and less video games but now i’m playing every ******* day again, alongside my horrid 5am/6am to past noon sleep schedule. i guess lotc too but i’ve been avoiding that recently.

genuinely alwin

8 hours ago, Stalistena said:

do you have a chamberpot in your rp house?

nop, irply **** in the woods i guess

3 hours ago, Archipelego said:

what games you been playing

GTA V, astroneer, terraria, gungeon, risk of rain 2, doom eternal, CSGO & css, osu and siege

and tft

2 hours ago, Apostate said:

who do you main in league, what lane, and what’s your rank

advice for keeping yourself busy in these trying times?

i’ve never been able to settle with one champion because no champ is enjoyable to play every season, not only that but league a lot of the time isn’t fun for me so i just don’t solo queue so i’d probably say that my top 5 from when i began playing to more recently would be blitz, jax, udyr, GP, and then most recently twitch. my most played lane is top, but i don’t have a preference to any of them anymore apart from adc because adc ******* sucks.

my rank has never gone past silver, i usually give up on climbing and never get better at the game as a result. really i just enjoy the analytic nerd **** and listening to what LS puts out because that’s easier for me to understand than being mechanically good at the game lol.

if i were productive at all i’d have gotten another hobby during this huge downtime but of course not, other than that and the obvious, i’d just recommend going outside for the allowed hour a day. i usually take a trip to the shop so i can pass it off as essential travel since there’s been so much police activity around here it’s kinda ******* nuts. especially past midnight, probably for drug busts.

10 hours ago, TheAlphaMoist said:

Would you hug me

no that would be extremely awkward

10 hours ago, Zacho said:

monkey hehe

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/585130479267741696/704361944081236058/monky_and_da_creme.mp4

Edited by _Hexe_

12 hours ago, _Hexe_ said:

exciting answer is go to missouri

Why are you coming to Misery?