CT Warp Cart

VonAulus

Howdy folks,

This is pretty straightforward, after the end of the mandate from a previous approval to put in warp signs during the time of chunk trouble. Chunk troubles have been fixed by hard work from the techs. The warp signs have been removed till further notice. I understand that this was a very nice luxury but it is now time to return to those lovely roads. 

Reminder, with a return to roads there will be a rise of bandit/road roleplay, if you feel that an exchange was not a give and take as outlined in our new Roleplay Quality Standards, please compile evidence and post a report on the forums. There will definitely be some growing pains as we return to normal. 

I invite all of you to share your opinions on how we should work to bringing the server closer together and decreasing travel times. Soulstones are still a system and most Settlements should now have a Green Soulstone Pillar. I personally want to say thank you to the community for all its patience during the lag and chunk issues. Have a good evening! 

Finally

10 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

road rp is **** just keep ft

and the server lag is still ****, **** that....

12 minutes ago, VonAulus said:

it is now time to return to those lovely roads. 

not right

Just a small question, why was there more signs added if the plan was to be rid of them?

i rly liked the warp signs tho awe

Damn, this will seriously motivate me to finish my map...

Just bring them back, it helps promote people roleplaying in places that everyone actually roleplays in. People can still travel by roads if they wish- don’t take the option away from the people who /want/ to just roleplay and not spend 20 minutes running from one place to another just to RP. You don’t know what cities have people in them too, so sometimes you’ll walk to 2 cities before you find some activity, which then further just wastes your time you might spend 30 minutes before you actually even find anyone to RP with. This is such a bad decision.

Could have a paid warp system, with fees and a cooldown to fast travel from one settlement to another, perhaps through an NPC.