CT Warp Cart

VonAulus

Why, Why.:facepalm:

i hate road travel, found the charter rosenyr and liked it thru warp/FT but can’t get there now w/o walking half the planet

I absolutely hate having to walk everywhere. It’s the bane of my existance because of shitty-ass players that take the piss out of **** banditry.

RP was much easier to find with warp signs

1 minute ago, Ark said:

Just bring them back, it helps promote people roleplaying in places that everyone actually roleplays in. People can still travel by roads if they wish- don’t take the option away from the people who /want/ to just roleplay and not spend 20 minutes running from one place to another just to RP. You don’t know what cities have people in them too, so sometimes you’ll walk to 2 cities before you find some activity, which then further just wastes your time you might spend 30 minutes before you actually even find anyone to RP with. This is such a bad decision.

yeah

I like the idea of paid warps. 

Ooh boy, 63 people viewing this forum. GL, forum mods... I salute ‘cha

I think this is a really bad decision, not only for the convenience of players, but for the new-comers that don’t know what or where anything is. It will really demotivate anyone continuing to play, if they have to walk from place to place without any real guarantee that they will find rp, or even know where they are going – the map directions are confusing as it is.

Bandit and Road rp in itself, although can be fun, usually just ends up with someone yelling ‘Halt’ and then downing you if you run away, despite the rules being in place, I doubt anybody will want to go through the trouble and time of it all.

Please bring back warps.

i liked warp signs but people rlly hiding behind made up lies 

We all know they don’t want it to be removed because bandits will finally be catered to. I don’t mind having warp signs either though, to be fair. Paid warp signs sounds like something that would be an easy system to implement with the correct coding.

the “warp signs prevent road RP” argument is objectively untrue because of the fact that most of the time there is little to no road RP ever. Not once in my 4 years of playing have I just happened to stumble upon road RP. When there is “road RP”, its the same bandits doing the same copy paste emotes as they always do

it isn’t “we don't want to be robbed,” its “we don't want to waste our time on a one-sided RP experience” 

in conclusion I think warp signs should be kept 

Edited by Unwillingly

Y’all already made this map too spread out for road rp... bring back the signs bruh.

I have a idea, Geographic Location warps, it is a 50/50 Solution, you still have to walk a decent distance but you won’t spend 30 minutes walking for RP, and it will keep south town’s alive.

Give it BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK