Urara's Free Skinz

Urahra

Yo yo yo, wassup peoples.

I like making skins sometimes for funsies. Occasionally, I’ll make a skin for a character and then I’ll end up not using it. C’est la vie, that’s just how the cookie crumbles. So I figured I’d put them here so y’all can have them if you like. 

If you like a skin, just post “I claim [Title of Skin]!” and I’ll send it over to ya. 

I will not change colors or make any adjustments to the skins. What you see is what you get! (Sometimes I’ll offer to make an edit if it’s quick/simple but not always.)

Please do NOT upload to Planet Minecraft. Please do NOT tell other people that you made my skins. You ARE allowed to edit the skins once you’ve claimed them – that’s fine by me! 

Without further ado, here’s some skins up for grabs.

Redhead Orc Female

Spoiler

WDp3pJE.png

Green-haired Elf Monk

Spoiler

lSRCrpK.png

Purple Elf with Corset + Cape

Spoiler

teNgvOh.png

Old Man in Gold CLAIMED

Spoiler

7GCA7tc.png

Brown-Haired Girl in Orange CLAIMED

Spoiler

8uxSn2f.png

Wow, that’s an old name. It looks like your skins failed to link in the spoilers.

Hm? Post is working fine for me, but I’ll change it to imgur links instead I guess. 😕 

Gotta love forum weirdness. 

Glad to see you back Hadley! I know your skins are great would like to claim old man in gold. Don’t even need to see!

Well, I fixed the post and hopefully they’re showing up for everyone now? GEEZ, why forums gotta be so weird.

I’ll send the skin over to ya, cruzazul. 🙂 Look for a PM here in a sec.

I’d love to claim brown haired girl in orange, if you don’t mind! All of your skins are lovely. I’m even willing to make a donation of some minae to you, if you need! 🙂 

To this day I still use (and shamelessly reuse shh) my personal edited version of the skin you made for me to give Forkology. It’s one of my favorites. No skin claims here, I like the purple elf, but I figure it should go to someone needing it more. Appreciate it Hadley!!
a2caaee0b3.png

@Kuila I’ll send the skin over your way in a sec! 

@Starryy ...I made that? I don’t remember lol! It looks great though! ❤️

Figured I’d dig out two more skins and put them up for grabs.

This one was meant to be a fortune teller. She has horns but she could be edited to be a dark elf. We’ll call her Dark Elf Fortune Teller. I’d be willing to remove her horns on request.

5PGm2mS.jpg

Here’s a satyr character because I wanted to play with a brown color palette. Was too lazy to make her an outfit lol. Easily repurposed into a wood elf if you remove her horns and tail. We’ll call her Blonde Satyr. Would be willing to remove her horns/tail on request.

RcqdTQU.jpg