Zbogom.

herculean_wud

lotc has been an interesting experience – lots of good memories, lots of friends, (lots of enemies) and i can basically owe my ability to write well to minecraft roleplay lmfao.

never posted a leaving post in the past for my other departures but i intend on making this departure permanent so here we are.

server is stale  and boring and the staff just seem deadset on continuing to implement rules that stifle creativity, freedom and enjoyment for the sake of preserving the fee fees of a few minecrafters? like have we forgotten this is a game... who cares if yo city gets gassed; its happened to orks a thousand times and i wouldnt change a thing bc genuinely even though we lost (or were wrongfully jewed – literally and figuratively ;^) – out of opportunities) its been fun.

plus im banned and i have more self respect than to please minecraft bureaucrat egos for the umpteenth time.

Best memory of the server was during 1bows rexdom, orks versus snow elf siege and being set upon by 50 or so mounted dwarves / snelves – for a noob it was just awe inspiring.

Anyway, its been good guys. See you hopefully never again – it’ll just speak measures of my fortitude if you do see me again lol.

You set me up without making do a boring ass forum citizen app when I came back from my ban. You’ll always be my favorite rex. 

wud ur a fckn legend ily

Goodbye, it’s been quite a time the time I known you man.

go away and no come back

Zbogom, brate.

May life only bring you good things

i roman salute 

poo poo pee pee funny british man 😅😅😅

one more roman salute for the good times, dude. you was a good lad. o/

derrr im an anglo durrrrrrrrrrr, look at me with my cup of tea mate, blimey you look stewpid n a wee bit weerd dontcha matey

love you wud, come visit sometime

I always looked up to you, legendary minecraftian, always hold a place in our pixel hearts ❤️

LMAO i forgot to comment on this when it went up
See you in a bit wud. You helped show me the ropes of the server, and for that, you’ll always be an epic gamer B^)

Didn’t interact with you a lot, but in the times that I did- You were cool and chill. Have a nice one, man. o7