Skin Request: More ruggedness, a beard, poorer clothing, extruding hair

hypercrit

Hey guys,

Just started playing again after an incredibly long hiatus but my old skin is outdated and for an old character.

What I want is essentially the same face and hair style, but with a beard and a more ‘rugged’ look, and more peasant-like attire.

Hyper1.png.40518c3abd138ea8bee382451ac2614c.pngadfadfdfh.thumb.PNG.dca09f174e2240e916d335ad5d28108d.PNG

I also think the face looks kind of stupid as it is, and would like it moved further up the head, with the lower portion being mostly beard.

I don’t really have many minas at this point, but I’m willing to discuss payment options in discord, I’m willing to pay up to $15 USD for a quality skin, assuming that’s allowed? My discord is hyper#4474, please add me to discuss! Thank you!

Be sure to ask for a view of their previous work especially if you are using real-life money, lad.

3 hours ago, hypercrit said:

Hey guys,

Just started playing again after an incredibly long hiatus but my old skin is outdated and for an old character.

What I want is essentially the same face and hair style, but with a beard and a more ‘rugged’ look, and more peasant-like attire.

Hyper1.png.40518c3abd138ea8bee382451ac2614c.pngadfadfdfh.thumb.PNG.dca09f174e2240e916d335ad5d28108d.PNG

I also think the face looks kind of stupid as it is, and would like it moved further up the head, with the lower portion being mostly beard.

I don’t really have many minas at this point, but I’m willing to discuss payment options in discord, I’m willing to pay up to $15 USD for a quality skin, assuming that’s allowed? My discord is hyper#4474, please add me to discuss! Thank you!

Hey HyperCrit, good to see William’s rugged mug up on the forums. This is Grouch here, and I’ll edit your skin for free and get back to you. If it’s not what you want, I’m sure you can find a great skinner for 15 IRL monies.

2 hours ago, Pogmeister said:

Be sure to ask for a view of their previous work especially if you are using real-life money, lad.

Of course, I just wanted to add some incentive!

22 minutes ago, DISCOLIQUID said:

Hey HyperCrit, good to see William’s rugged mug up on the forums. This is Grouch here, and I’ll edit your skin for free and get back to you. If it’s not what you want, I’m sure you can find a great skinner for 15 IRL monies.

Hey Grouch, I very much appreciate it.

body.png?skin=e2379715e0eb600f&model=clabody.png?skin=0bef33f2fe4c5d06&model=clabody.png?skin=a28177f5005544ef&model=clabody.png?skin=56a2aab214fceec1&model=cla

Here’s some of my work if you’re interested! Shoot me a pm on discord  if you need a few skins for that price Sug#4795! I do all sorts of styles so if you want some variety and do them fairly quick.

Edited by _Sug