OOC
((MC Name)) AerielsVanguard/funny981
((Discord)) funnay981#8612
((Timezone)) PST

IN-CHARACTER
What is your name?

Ravondir
Why seek membership to the Mages Guild?

I simply wish to learn more of the Void and its encompassing practices. It is all very interesting, to say the least.
What arts, if any, do you currently practice?

None.
What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance?

Practicus
When should you be contacted for an interview?

Whenever able. I find myself available at many times.

OOC
((MC Name: Trigamar ))
((Discord: Trigamar#6911 ))
((Timezone: EST ))

IN-CHARACTER
What is your name? Trestyn
Why seek membership to the Mages Guild? To expand my knowledge, and to expand the knowledge of others.
What arts, if any, do you currently practice? None, sadly. Connection to the Void has been attempted, I understand somethings in theory, but there is much knowledge that I lack.
What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance? Practicus
When should you be contacted for an interview? Anytime thought the Elven Week. ((I’m most active on discord, but I’m also  active on the server.))

OOC
((MC Name: )) ZollaRet
((Discord: )) ZollaRet#0001

((Timezone: ))  UTC+2

IN-CHARACTER
What is your name?
Alucard Gray

It is in my interest to learn and better understand the void and its arts

None for now

Practicus

Anytime 

OOC
((MC Name: )) Grypper
((Discord: )) Kαιƚσ#9531
((Timezone: )) GMT (Lisbon Timezone)

IN-CHARACTER
What is your name? Azure.
Why seek membership to the Mages Guild? I seek for further understanding into the Void Magic, how it works and how we’re able to connect our mana to the void, what we can do with it, all the possibilities. Also, someone capable of teaching me Aeromancy.
What arts, if any, do you currently practice? Currently none, as mentioned before, looking for someone capable of doing so, However, been learning the basics from books I’ve been buying from Libraries.
What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance? Practicus.
When should you be contacted for an interview? I’m GMT, so anytime, I guess, just dm me.. 
Preferably after 2pm GMT and before 10pm GMT.

Fantasy_Scroll.png&f=1&nofb=1

A letter is dispatched to the applicants

The neatly sealed scroll arrives tucked tightly within the claws of what appears to be a spectral blue raven. Having landed close by the raven would chirp faintly to garner your attention before dropping a white starched rolled parchment before you, examining it reveals the symbol of the Mages Guild impressed within a wax seal.

“Dear applicant, you are hereby invited to venture forth to the whitewash spires of Domus Somnum to take part in an interview for a position within the Mages Guild. Should you choose to, you may return a letter to the Guild enquiring after more information should you need it via the raven that has delivered this letter, otherwise, we look forward to seeing you soon.”

CWg1cA8.png

Spoiler
5 hours ago, Grypper said:

OOC
((MC Name: )) Grypper
((Discord: )) Kαιƚσ#9531
((Timezone: )) GMT (Lisbon Timezone)

IN-CHARACTER
What is your name? Azure.
Why seek membership to the Mages Guild? I seek for further understanding into the Void Magic, how it works and how we’re able to connect our mana to the void, what we can do with it, all the possibilities. Also, someone capable of teaching me Aeromancy.
What arts, if any, do you currently practice? Currently none, as mentioned before, looking for someone capable of doing so, However, been learning the basics from books I’ve been buying from Libraries.
What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance? Practicus.
When should you be contacted for an interview? I’m GMT, so anytime, I guess, just dm me.. 
Preferably after 2pm GMT and before 10pm GMT.

9 hours ago, ZollaRet said:

OOC
((MC Name: )) ZollaRet
((Discord: )) ZollaRet#0001

((Timezone: ))  UTC+2

IN-CHARACTER
What is your name?
Alucard Gray

It is in my interest to learn and better understand the void and its arts

None for now

Practicus

Anytime 

11 hours ago, Trigamar said:

OOC
((MC Name: Trigamar ))
((Discord: Trigamar#6911 ))
((Timezone: EST ))

IN-CHARACTER
What is your name? Trestyn
Why seek membership to the Mages Guild? To expand my knowledge, and to expand the knowledge of others.
What arts, if any, do you currently practice? None, sadly. Connection to the Void has been attempted, I understand somethings in theory, but there is much knowledge that I lack.
What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance? Practicus
When should you be contacted for an interview? Anytime thought the Elven Week. ((I’m most active on discord, but I’m also  active on the server.))

On 5/13/2020 at 1:11 PM, funnayyyyy said:

OOC
((MC Name)) AerielsVanguard/funny981
((Discord)) funnay981#8612
((Timezone)) PST

IN-CHARACTER
What is your name?

Ravondir

I simply wish to learn more of the Void and its encompassing practices. It is all very interesting, to say the least.

None.

Practicus

Whenever able. I find myself available at many times.

I wasn’t able to quote you from the previous page as apart of this but you are included.

OOC
((MC Name: ))

Dhaelena
((Discord: ))

Dhaelena#3818
((Timezone: ))

PST

IN-CHARACTER
What is your name?

Dhaen Grandaxe

To further the medical knowledge of my community through the sector, Hermeticus. In particular, I’d like to study alchemy. 

Currently, I have knowledge of herbology and the medical arts.

Practicus

Most times should work, provided I am contacted ahead of time (Discord)

OOC

((MC Name: Volous))

((Discord: Octopus#6880))

((Timezone: PDT/PST))

IN-CHARACTER

A large piece of parchment sits before you, it appears to be covered in cave-dust, inkblots, and smells of old books, stone, and ale. The letters are written out in an almost crude manner and are colored a thick black, you can see specks of what looks to be... coal? in the ink, as though it was made from particulates of crushed up charcoal. 

What is your name? 

Me name be Almaic Irongut of Clan Irongut. 

I be seekin membership into the Mages Guild fer one big reason, that reason is to preserve the knowledge that is collectively shared throughout the realm. In me current position within me clan I assist in tending to the books, having written volumes and tomes on how to preserve ancient texts underground, Battle Archivism, and how ta make a nice and lovely Lordak’Varak cake. I also have written tomes on ta Druids that live within Talus Grove. While me loyalty to me clan comes first that does not mean I will engage in careless warfarin, or any warfarin at all unless the time of strife is so great that the very foundation of the clan is at risk or the Clan Lord himself calls me in ta war, for there are far better combatants than meself within the Kingdom, and the clan. With that being said, I intend to fully honor the values of the Mages Guild should I get accepted.

What arts, if any, do you currently practice? I aint yet practice any arts, me talents lay purely in the talents of the mind and not the arcane, not yet at-least. Though that is not to say my knowledge of the arcane is less significant, I spend many o’stone days in the Irongut archive. Which gives me credence to say that once I get into the mages guild, I fully intend to focus my studies on that of Arcanism, more specifically the shielding discipline of Arcanism, for it is one of my firmest beliefs that the knowledge of this realm be protected, and that is nay possible to accomplish with only the iron of a shield and the steel of an axe.

What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance? Practicus will be me desired position. 

When should you be contacted for an interview? Whenever. Send me a bird, o’er a golem, or whatever ye be use to send things. I be free most days, preferably within the week’s end fer me duties may take me away durin ta week. 

As you reach the end of the parchment, a black, wax-like seal is affixed on the bottom right corner.

PjAxikR.png

Edited by Volous

OOC
((MC Name: Katsaku_))
((Discord: ♡ Kat ♡#6666))
((Timezone: EST))

IN-CHARACTER
What is your name? Keara Daenestra
Why seek membership to the Mages Guild? The void is something that is most commonly feared by those that do not understand it. I have been researching the Magics and I find the void to be fascinating. I want to learn more about it and learn what it can grant you in a school type setting. For me, all mages are immensely respected and I want to become someone that is also respected.
What arts, if any, do you currently practice? None.
What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance? Practicus
When should you be contacted for an interview? Anytime is fine.

OOC
((MC Name: Mattallamune72))
((Discord: Mattallamune72 #8338))
((Timezone: CST))

IN-CHARACTER
What is your name?

Kibo Naracov

Since I was a child, I’ve had an extreme interest in studying the Arcane disciplines and how the void truly works. Now fully into adulthood, that fascination and admiration has not wavered. I do not wish use my potential abilities for any combative or pugnacious purposes. On the contrary, I wish to use to my knowledge of the void to help preserve the knowledge protected for centuries and assist others need.

I currently practice no magic at the moment. However, I do know the fundamental properties of voidal magic due to reading about it in my leisure time. 

Practicus

Anytime.

Edited by Jerome Jonsaeus

A clean, crisp piece of white parchment falls out of the letter upon its delivery. It is marked by the scrawlings of one with unkempt handwriting, but curiously, well-formed sentences.

OOC
((MC Name: Rythion))
((Discord: Rythion#3811))
((Timezone: GMT))

IN-CHARACTER
What is your name?

Rythion

I have a great interest in the secrets and mysteries of the world. I seek to learn because it calls to me. The learning of new knowledge, of discovering new things, creating new solutions, it is my only addiction.

None.

I believe all men should not only take, but also give in return. Once I have learnt enough to be of service, it would be my honor to be archmage so that I may return the favor an help the guild in return with its administration.

((Anytime, mainly GMT 9am to 11pm hours)

Spoiler
On 5/23/2020 at 7:50 PM, Jerome Jonsaeus said:

OOC
((MC Name: Mattallamune72))
((Discord: Mattallamune72 #8338))
((Timezone: CST))

IN-CHARACTER
What is your name?

Kibo Naracov

Since I was a child, I’ve had an extreme interest in studying the Arcane disciplines and how the void truly works. Now fully into adulthood, that fascination and admiration has not wavered. I do not wish use my potential abilities for any combative or pugnacious purposes. On the contrary, I wish to use to my knowledge of the void to help preserve the knowledge protected for centuries and assist others need.

I currently practice no magic at the moment. However, I do know the fundamental properties of voidal magic due to reading about it in my leisure time. 

Practicus

Anytime.

16 hours ago, Rythion said:

A clean, crisp piece of white parchment falls out of the letter upon its delivery. It is marked by the scrawlings of one with unkempt handwriting, but curiously, well-formed sentences.

OOC
((MC Name: Rythion))
((Discord: Rythion#3811))
((Timezone: GMT))

IN-CHARACTER
What is your name?

Rythion

I have a great interest in the secrets and mysteries of the world. I seek to learn because it calls to me. The learning of new knowledge, of discovering new things, creating new solutions, it is my only addiction.

None.

I believe all men should not only take, but also give in return. Once I have learnt enough to be of service, it would be my honor to be archmage so that I may return the favor an help the guild in return with its administration.

((Anytime, mainly GMT 9am to 11pm hours)

A letter is is sent to the following applicants.  It would take the form of a bound scroll of thick white parchment and sealed with blue dyed wax impressed with the sigil of the ancient Mages Guild.

To whom it may concern,

You are hereby summoned to Domus Somnus to partake in an interview to determine your eligibility for membership to the venerable Guild of Magi.  Contact the Guild with any further questions about this process.

Most Regards,

PR_dAOWE5gI435MygzDz6tUYiuW_PqUb9SDb4s4h0SXSPupGiAvPiFlqtH4lS-UBobb9-dRp-_Q9bNwK1twk_nud4sQpwYnVUhTQwvufRXynDCUtFx1wjx-sh8MrkDHQarJei3U

Archmage Ipsissimus Ambros

Edited by TheMagesGuild

OOC
((MC Name: )) Roxxon
((Discord: )) Roxxon#8569
((Timezone: )) GMT +2

IN-CHARACTER
What is your name?
“Glarona Odalis”
“Glarona has been eager to learn about magic, especially arcane magic, since she first witnessed it in a circus. She was entranced and amazed by its beauty and tried to find out more about it ever since. Due to a lack of knowledge to be gained in her home city, she left to travel Arcas in search of a master of the arcane. She recently found out, that it was currently too dangerous to dabble in arcanism, so she also wants to learn about fire and water evocation. The art of using magical fire would be terrific during long travels, as it can be used to easily light a campfire, warm oneself in cold climate, or protect herself, which is especially necessary due to her physical weakness and inability to use weapons properly. Water evocation would make for an excellent defense using ice, or cooling in hot environments. She can be an eager student, and as she really burns for the topic, she would dedicate all her time to her studies.”
“None.”
“The position of Practicus”
“About between 2 and 12 PM in my time zone”

Edited by Roxxon613

OOC
((MC Name: Papa_Liam))
((Discord: Liam#7649))
((Timezone: EST))

IN-CHARACTER
Name: Tûzbûg'Krap II, “The Trash Gobo”
Why seek membership to the Mages Guild?: The arcane arts are almost taboo among my native community. The very allusiveness of magical practices in our culture makes it all the more fascinating, I respect it both as a scientific practice and as an art form. If it is something that I can continue to preserve as we see generations of mages come and go, then I'd humbly serve as the bearer of knowledge.
What arts, if any, do you currently practice?: None.
What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance?: Practicus
When should you be contacted for an interview?: ((Will mostly be available in the afternoons, after 3pm EST.))

OOC
((MC Name: Asteria Heatheri
((Discord: Lunaia101#6225
((Timezone: UC+7

IN-CHARACTER
What is your name? : Asteria Heatheri
Why seek membership to the Mages Guild : I’m still very new in the art of magic , and wish to enhance my skill and meet other mages.
What arts, if any, do you currently practice? : N/A
What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance? : Practicus
When should you be contacted for an interview? : Whenever possible 

Edited by Lunaia101

OOC
((MC Name:ZollaRet ))
((Discord:ZollaRet#0001 ))
((Timezone:UTC+2 ))

IN-CHARACTER
What is your name?Alucard Gray
Why seek membership to the Mages Guild?To expand my knowledge about the void and its arts,and become a mage
None currently
What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance?Practicus
When should you be contacted for an interview?Anytime