[✗] Monster Contract

GoodGuyMatt

EVENT REQUEST

Players/Group Requesting: The Order of the Orrir’Ulrall – We can bring around 5 – 8 people depending on the time the event will be held

What kind of Event are you looking for?: Monster hunt, anything from a pack of trolls to perhaps boggens – anything will suffice really

Approximately, what time/date you want the Event to take place?: Today (May 10th) at 3pm EST if it’s avaliable would be great, though we’re also up to do it at the same time on the 11th of May (Tomorrow)

Organizer's Discord: GoodGuyMatt#3284

Hey, so the ET haven't taken event requests for quite a while now. Since the introduction of this system, which may seem to be better suited to what you need 

The list of creatures allowed are restricted to being feasible and not playing things such as wyvern or dragonkin. Boggins or a few trolls are definitely in the scope of what you would want to do. Just make sure to check that post out and surely set up an event for yourselves!

3 hours ago, ScreamingDingo said:

Hey, so the ET haven't taken event requests for quite a while now. Since the introduction of this system, which may seem to be better suited to what you need 

The list of creatures allowed are restricted to being feasible and not playing things such as wyvern or dragonkin. Boggins or a few trolls are definitely in the scope of what you would want to do. Just make sure to check that post out and surely set up an event for yourselves!

Thanks for the tip! Ye I’ve already hosted some of these myself but I wanted to have such an event hosted by a staff member. Though I sorted the matter out anyway – so feel free to take it off this subforum by all means.

Thanks for the time to explain again 🙂

Moved to Denied Events.