[✗] Voidal Reagent - Duelist Thorn

Mr. Etan

Evocation - Common - Duelist Thorn[Universal]

2a20d93b0965a8d300685d6d68140e00.png

Description:

Common around the centers of most Voidal Heaths one can find sickly looking purple roses sprouting out of the ground indifferent to the regional condition or time of year. These roses seemed to lack any attribute to aging even while picked they will last indefinitely. However one will notice that around these flowers their thorns seem to rapidly age and fall off regrowing back right after the whole life cycle of the thorn lasting a single day. Whereas the rose itself lacks time the thorns accelerate it immensely.

Effects:

• These roses live indefinitely when picked however their thorns will not regrow back. The flower has no voidal properties besides being timeless.

• The thorns, once harvested, must be stored in a glass jar filled with liquid mana. If stored improperly they will age rapidly within a day and be useless.

• If the thorn is consumed the mage for a brief time would suddenly undergo very strange effects. Their casting speed is amplified immensely however their magic is displaced outside of the timeline and will no longer affect the real world. Oddly enough however the displaced magic will affect another individual who consumed the thorn though the magic is diluted and will not kill them. This makes it perfect for magic duels. These effects only work on evocations.

Redlines:

• Mages who consume the item will be allowed to do completely free formed magic with no need to charge the spell. The evoked magic must follow the elemental properties of the magic in the lore and the mage must still emote mana drain that is appropriate for the amount of magic used in the emote.

• Magic while under the effect of this reagent will cause NO harm to the environment or anyone who does not consume the thorn it will simply splash on the person or object with absolutely no physical or magical effect whatsoever.

• If the Duelist Thorn affected spell hits another individual under effect of the Duelist Thorn they will be affected by the spell however the spell will not cause enough damage to kill the individual or cause crippling effects / lasting scars.

• The Duelist Thorn effect lasts for about an hour OOC. While under the effect you must follow all redlines and effects of the reagent.

6 hours ago, Etan said:

liquid mana.

Does liquid mana still exist? I saw that the lore for it was shelved, but I definitely could be wrong. Otherwise, 10/10 lore

6 hours ago, Etan said:

These roses live indefinitely when picked however their thorns will now regrow back. The flower has no voidal properties besides being timeless.

change now to not idiot

Just now, Ducklingator said:

Does liquid mana still exist? I saw that the lore for it was shelved, but I definitely could be wrong. Otherwise, 10/10 lore

liquid mana should still exist just not mana potions etc.

Just now, Etan said:

liquid mana should still exist just not mana potions etc.

gonna throw a temper tantrum about not having my auric oil anymore brb

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.