I'm tired of Nolan_

Boomzerang

This guy has been a total scotsman to me on multiple occasions and to several others I have heard from. I joined the orc VC with the following intention: https://i.gyazo.com/275864cdf40dda077d9e28068811bbce.png
No friends joined with me because I don’t have any. Honestly, we were having a lot of fun. We went out and chatted about the wild haggis. Some orcs told me I was epic which I agreed with (Was lifting at the time and rolled an 18/20 on one of my reps). Next thing I know, Nolan_ put something on the music bot and Rhythm is in the VC playing the Buckfast Rhapsody which was unacceptable because it is too much like Bohemian Rhapsody by famous rock band Queen. Not only did I find out Buckfast Rhapsody is not even a song (its like a parody or some haggis) but the singer is NOTHING like Freddy Mercury.

So, I tell him the song was from Queen. He starts acting like the song is OBVIOUSLY an original tune... He didn’t even know QUEEN was a BAND from the 80S until I told him. So he told me to but the real one on but he told him he was not skipping the song. He lit into me saying he would spam me for WANTING TO SKIP THE SONG. So I started dropping H-bombs because I was angry.
Nolan_ has abused his powers on me as DJ and others several times in the past. I’m not sure if he is the person who insulted the Northern Irish accent with regards to rapping (which has been a thing for about 6 months) but I wouldn’t be surprised. His attitude was very abrasive not only towards me, but my music taste. He was rude. Pushy. And definitely not acting like a responsible scotsman. He also said I cannot appeal my 3 day spam for failing to not skip the song (which I told him I didn’t do) and toxicity (even though he insulted my favourite rapper).

Bad player. 0/10 do not recommend.
(EDIT: Including the link to the Buckfast Rhapsody. Such vile language smh I don’t know how it made it past the YouTube algorithm)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnZ4RPsjTH8

Yeah, I really don’t like this guy. He once stole 30k coins from me. #Nolanisoverparty

this.

guy.

cant even finish his sutican raids because his nan comes and yells at him then he leaves lotc for 4 months 

Thats cool and all, but have you heard of Laklul?

**** all really matters,

To meeee

Imagine using discord light version