[PK] End of Saalih Al-Nabeel II

CasualNuker

This post is roughly eleven weeks overdue but I’m posting it anyway.

Saalih Al-Nabeel has turned himself in to the Sheikh of Al-Faiz, being confined to his cell for a month he has caught the deadly virus of Ebola in the deep confines of the prison. “I do believe I am sick” he says to himself as he begins coughing up blood and running a high fever. As time goes on he begins feeling better but his trial date looms and he has not yet been fully well. As his son visits him they converse very little about the coming trial. “Son you do know in a few days I will very likely be executed” Saalih III “Why Baba?” An utter quiet fills the cell as they finish talking about this sad matter. The next day Saalih is dragged out of his cell by the guard force and kneeled before the Sheikh, as it continues the trial he begins feeling heart compressions but doesn’t speak, inside his body the disease that has been ravaging him is causing clots of blood to block his major arteries causing some system failures in his body. As the trial nears conclusion and the sentence is spoken which Khalid Al-Nabeel cries out “DEATH” a upset and heartbroken Saalih collapses in tears as his body gives up in anguish, pain and sadness. Within moments his body is completely dead suffering from cardiac failure. As this unfolds his sister Aera Von Santen steps forward, sword in hand delivering a quick stab to the dead Saalihs heart to be utterly sure of death. As Saalih enters the Seven Skies he is greeted not by family but by past friends that he aided in the battle of Petrus, and in the clinics he served. 

This post took me many hours to write and plenty of tears as I recalled this character which was my favorite one I ever played. But all things ended well I believe. Thank you Nabeels for the great rp on Saalih!