The Treaty of Silver and Ash

Statherian

YlSQ-eJB34Qoo6wga0IcXiow_hKXPdfjh50_eU5o5pKa8z1i2v5Lj6ptZdH24a8TKJgFSYI0tyk-ojtZOFWj7qnz1H60U5hqhF6JFdrI6Qch66_dr_XdkIdw2_DJn8_W9Kfye5bcTDF2CwMzjpQejcx92Hcjo15qZcQpqpkevcU7mQSVMQ0U58zxnxcbhV2dQLUCRSH4GIRq7PxZOBcn7i_I04euTS2y25Bf7vFN11ZdLMPrBysWp6vfizZEY0qBpT_QTHV7gbfgOcFr

gSlO4-P2p9xC-UU1XBQfyzekXa7JD0uHCp1n71sgYDA6r1p9Vq0mGMGQI-x4fCXyQH88Ygj74Du0txW0AIu4YUnf6IPHw-NE4QT5dPJLxCumIaoV8iIPez_KHMMyiPmEdnkpRHbc

The Treaty of Silver and Ash, 1768

1. The Silver State of Haelun’or and The Renelian Hegemony shall agree to adhere to a strict non-aggression pact, under all circumstances. This treaty will stay in effect for a duration of 10 years

2. Both parties agree to respect each other's territories. The Renelian Hegemony encompassing the Keep of Temesch, the Plains of Camlannen and the Plateau of Lanthres, and The Silver State of Haelun’or stretching from the Sohaer’s Glade to the Northern Mountains, encompassing the entirety of the Silver Forests.

3. The Silver State of Haelun’or shall recognize The Renelian Hegemony as the sole protectors of the Ashen Folk and the bastion of Mali’ker unity. Furthermore do they agree not to engage in diplomacy with Arcasian nations laying claims to the Mali’ker hegemony.

4. The Renelian Hegemony shall recognize The Silver State of Haelun'or as the sole protectors of the Silver Elves and the bastion of Mali'aheral unity. Furthermore do they agree not to engage in diplomacy with Arcasian nations laying claims to the Mali'aheral hegemony.

5. The parties commit to a mutual agreement of extradition for any individuals from their respective territories deemed to have commited a legal transgression in the other signatory state.

T2j56GYCkq7ocAEMmD23_hn-V9qEpK_FtMjtovC9T6DPjoONuA41vMjidkJ3uZ2vghsnPIeQkWd64fyiJDcD2s3qb7mkMReNf9CaGR8_psHZV3T_Wubh215k_Wy8Z2l2p-L4vMed

Signed,

Ailmar Velulaei’onn, Archon of The Renelian Hegemony

Sulraell Visaj, Sohaer of The Silver State of Haelun’or

TcVtCpZETzRBCyrWb5AZvIRwN0b-C8IkiwIjFVYTr0R9joNAIwmqN9WGehBGVRFzDfazZpHcb1qc1MQJJsHNQOz1LKZZrFkUo-AP4pP_7YpJtOA5CyDygEWVgn7EpzS95n_d2jCQ