(REDACTED)

Gloonkey

4 minutes ago, drfate786 said:

The staff needs to cease meddling in player affairs and let wars and conflicts happen naturally, there’s a reason why people have nostalgia for Anthos, Athera, etc and it’s because the staff didn’t meddle as much as they do now.

honestly, the server would be hundreds of times better if staff was more like staff back then.

20 hours ago, KeatonUnbeaten said:

contribute to the solution; help new players, become an ET, be less toxic

but if you want to have a real life good luck

This is the sort of mentality that contributes to the toxicity my dude. He may of been toxic but look in the mirror and you might just be surprised. It’s easy to say “go be an ET and be less toxic” but that’s just a hollow thing to say. I’m not going to call you out but I suggest you look inwards first.

14 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

honestly, the server would be hundreds of times better if staff was more like staff back then.

The only way that will happen is if people stop letting staff get involved, that means that nations have to agree to conflicts and both agree to a staff intervention ban. If moderation gets involved with no justification or real reason to (Ie hackers) then both sides have to threaten to leave the server permanently. That is to say, the only way to show the admins that we the playerbase hold the power is if we cease enabling them and the only way to do that is to stop giving them the means to meddle. Since the community has the “win at all costs” mentality and combined that with the amount of narcissism (toxicity) we see it’s unlikely that people will build up the humility to cease enabling the staff team’s behavior during wars and RP conflicts. 

Tldr; If they meddle in your RP and PVP conflicts when there’s no moral justification just leave the server for good and bring your clique with you since the only solution at this point is the nuclear one.

Edited by drfate786

I am sorry for muting you from wandering soul chat.

3 hours ago, frill said:

I am sorry for muting you from wandering soul chat.

You are a fine specimen.

Never understood the point of these posts? If you’re leaving tell the relevant people, don’t need to announce it to the server.

And dr fate, no one has nostalgia when thinking of the Tahmas era staff

18 minutes ago, Thatpyrodude said:

Never understood the point of these posts? If you’re leaving tell the relevant people, don’t need to announce it to the server.

And dr fate, no one has nostalgia when thinking of the Tahmas era staff

No one has Nostalgia when thinking about Johannesburgh and the Thanhium nuke either, but that’s low hanging fruit. It’s not really about the past, it’s about the present and what we are currently experiencing. 

5 hours ago, drfate786 said:

No one has Nostalgia when thinking about Johannesburgh and the Thanhium nuke either, but that’s low hanging fruit. It’s not really about the past, it’s about the present and what we are currently experiencing. 

Ahh I quite enjoyed blowing up Jburg.