RememberTheGame's Tesco Express

Izkuthii

tenor.gif?itemid=3809966

HELLO PEOPLE OF THE CAPITAL WASTELAND

Hello, I am RememberTheGame, most commonly shortened to Remember, The, Game, or TheLegend27 on Tuesdays. I create and sell skins for people to use on roleplay servers and I unsurprisingly find myself here and have a very poor understanding on how this server works – so let’s jump the hell in. Also, something, something, wacky inflatable tube guy something. Line? Can I get my line? Oh, a line. Now? Quickly taking a bathroom break. Brb.

Tesco Express Skin Service

GodRoleplayer is my PlanetMinecraft, check out my skins if you want a request.

Here is my outdated picture, but just go check out the PMC. This is like a year old.

fW9oSLx.png?1

So, let’s talk prices. I can do humans, elves and orcs. I can experiment with other races, they’re a flat price.

For a regular human or elf with an outfit and head included, it’ll cost 2000 mina’s

For an orc, or beastiary creature (such as a racoon) and outfit/muscles, it’ll cost 2500 mina’s.

For something beyond that which is excessively complicated, it’ll cost 3000 mina’s.

If you want to pay real life currency, i’ve got a Fiverr I can link you over discord. Support my new laptop, my CPU is dying.

Everything is a flat price, and make sure to put a number on your app because I roll – if you get it, you get a free skin.

This’ll be decided from a /roll 20, so pick a number inbetween and maybe you’ll win a free skin though this isn’t guranteed.

I will work on the skin before payment, but to recieve it I get my money. No ticking, no loans. 

Give me something interesting to skin, if you’re paying that money for a flat peasant outfit, you make me worry – spice it up.

I believe we are all accounted for, let’s get down to business.

Tesco Express Building Service

I do buildings, yeah. Turn the bass up. This is pretty self explanatory. Here are some references.

Link up g

Price is negotiable and revolves around the style and size. I’m a jack of all trades.

Yasmin’s Haircutting Service

Yasmin is currently in: Helena.

If you would like a haircut, which has to be preplanned where I will do an entirely new head for your character (haircut and all) and we RP the haircutting – so you get a head, and a rp session.

This costs 100 Mina’s for a new styled and shaved head, and an additional grown out hairdoo for when you don’t use her. Roleplay hair growth you heathens.

I can do men and women. Check my PMC for references.

Add me on Discord, and send me your IGN. BarcardiBreeza#3528

Username:

What do you want?:
Reference Art:

Pick a number 1-20 (Skin Only):
Favourite Song:

Edited by BarcardiBreeza

Username: Nozoa

What do you want?: (see pm)
Reference Art: (see pm)

Pick a number 1-20: 14
Favourite Song: Trust Issues by Drake
Building Suggestion: Uh... Atlantis

The next four skins after this are free for advertising purposes, so get em while it lasts.

Edited by RememberTheGame

Reserved for a skin.

Going to PM you on Discord, username is Platinumlens.