Pay-What-You-Want Skin Shoppe [CLOSED - DO NOT POST]

Urahra

8 minutes ago, Urara said:

@Sorcerio

Thanks for your patience!

how’s this looking?

U2VO8jo.jpg

Absolutely fantastic! I love it!

hello urara it is me gusano and i am here to offer you 10 big ones (that’s dollars to you) if you imagine lauritz but as a teenager (but its actually his son) and he’s dressed in this and also he has a really goofy haircut and then after you’ve imagined it you make it into a minecraft skin

6bb4488f3823e8f2cd4eccac12be1993.png
(son currently looks like this https://namemc.com/skin/c2bf1d9b0f90f95d)

10 venezuelan dollars for a skin pls

On 7/2/2020 at 2:12 PM, ferdaboys69 said:

10 venezuelan dollars for a skin pls

sure but that’s like 1 usd

no shame if that’s all you can pay but i won’t spend a great deal of time on it 😕

On 7/2/2020 at 12:34 PM, Gusano said:

hello urara it is me gusano and i am here to offer you 10 big ones (that’s dollars to you) if you imagine lauritz but as a teenager (but its actually his son) and he’s dressed in this and also he has a really goofy haircut and then after you’ve imagined it you make it into a minecraft skin

6bb4488f3823e8f2cd4eccac12be1993.png
(son currently looks like this https://namemc.com/skin/c2bf1d9b0f90f95d)

yes absolutely you’re on my list

Fi7bFrg.jpg

Armor for @Leric

22 hours ago, froeggy said:

i feel threatened by this

it’s all good bby

skins are in high demand on rp servers, so there’s work for all

and tbh I suck at certain kinds of skin like

CANNOT do fancy dress clothes to save my life. I’m more of an armor and adventuring clothes kinda person tbh

Heyo o7

So I was looking to get an armor skin done!

Paying with mina... as for the amount, since the quality depends on the pay, then you name how much it’d cost for the skin to look good good. Esentially I’m looking for an armor that doesn’t look clunkly, has good detail and shading, and overall doesn’t look too squary if you know what I mean. Not looking for the most expensive service you can offer, but a good one... and the mina won’t be a problem long as it’s not ridiculous.

Now, as for the details... essentially looking for the upper body armor to look like this:

Spoiler

rsZJ36V.png

So the metal itself I’d prefer to be relatively dark, and the blue and yellow coat of arms with the strap should be good. The little shield-looking piece (by his chest... I don’t know its exact name) is not neccessary if you don’t want to put it.

As for the legs you can go freestyle if you wish and fit it in with the rest, though if you require another reference for that, I think this one will be satisfactory:

Spoiler

26mo6TW.png

I suppose that’s just about it, you can also go ahead and add it a nice helmet for some extra pay if you want (the one on the second pic is alright unless you want to do something different)

So all in all just want a really good work that doesn’t look clunky or bold, as well as the details above. 🙂

@Gusano

gVFBhrf.pngzrkfyvh.png

is a ponytail stupid enough for your liking, sir?

@GoodGuyMatt

How do we feel about this?

3Jr5Nzt.jpg

On 7/14/2020 at 3:41 PM, Urara said:

@GoodGuyMatt

How do we feel about this?

3Jr5Nzt.jpg

Well dayum that be looking fine! Now I totally love it, though if you wouldn’t mind maybe just a lil change on the boots and it should be perfect. Maybe something darker or another design.

Other than that this be looking nice nice!

@GoodGuyMatt

thanks for waiting!

JBWyvjj.jpg

are these better?

1 minute ago, Urara said:

@GoodGuyMatt

thanks for waiting!

JBWyvjj.jpg

are these better?

Don’t mention it!

And it looks perfect!

HMU on GoodGuyMatt_ whenever you’re on so I can give pay you for it. And thanks for putting awesome work on it 🙂

Coming back as a highly satisfied customer, I’d like to make another commission... it’s again armor, but something a bit more different.

Essentially my idea of it was this:

Spoiler

oqHz5Zx.png

… something that’s got some armor, but is also pretty aesthetic and elegant.

I suppose that I’d want something as close to the reference picture as possible (aside from the swords in the back of course)

The hooded helmet would be preferable + the other blue and white cloth on the armor (if you see that for some reason having both white and blue in there won’t work, then going only for the white would be good.

Also ignore the little metal dagger holder on the right of his belt.

Other than that if you could go for the same style as before it’d be awesome! Get started on it whenever you feel like it 🙂

5 minutes ago, GoodGuyMatt said:

-snip-

*salutes*

you got it my dude