Pay-What-You-Want Skin Shoppe [CLOSED - DO NOT POST]

Urahra

no one:

not a single person:

not one damn soul:

me: so I put my orc in a kilt

hboMlBH.jpg

hello madame urara the stinky feorc!! i was wonderin if you’d like to do a skin trade, since ur style is one of my favorites i’ve seen. reminds me of old skins but somehow new, kinda like that retro vibe repurposed into something new, if that makes sense. this is my pmc: https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/froeggy/ (i understand if u dont wanna do one!!)

hey i’d like a skin or two for my dwarf, 2k Minas for it

On 7/18/2020 at 10:46 PM, froeggy said:

hello madame urara the stinky feorc!! i was wonderin if you’d like to do a skin trade, since ur style is one of my favorites i’ve seen. reminds me of old skins but somehow new, kinda like that retro vibe repurposed into something new, if that makes sense. this is my pmc: https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/froeggy/ (i understand if u dont wanna do one!!)

I would love to do one famalam – feel free to pick any one of my chars and do a skin for em. Tanith mostly wears red/pink. Gragmar is a green/orange gurl with some cyan. And Yul is black/gold.

2 minutes ago, BDanecker said:

hey i’d like a skin or two for my dwarf, 2k Minas for it

sure hmu with the deets

Hey!

I’m hoping to request a skin for a wood elf hunter!

Spoiler

Reference: 271a13adc9cfe1a1d4ae81cb12351383--charac

Specifications: Blonde hair instead of brown hair (similar hair color as Legolas from LOTR :p), green warpaint pretty similar to the warpaint on the concept image. Darkish brown skin, typical of a wood elf. No weapons/bows/arrows etc edited onto the skin, just purely the outfit.

I’m hoping to have this skin made alongside having the outfit as an additional skin file (may want to use it for a hunters guild). I’d love to pay you in USD! Lemme know your rates! Skippy#1354

On 7/18/2020 at 8:39 AM, GoodGuyMatt said:

Coming back as a highly satisfied customer, I’d like to make another commission... it’s again armor, but something a bit more different.

Essentially my idea of it was this:

Reveal hidden contents

oqHz5Zx.png

… something that’s got some armor, but is also pretty aesthetic and elegant.

I suppose that I’d want something as close to the reference picture as possible (aside from the swords in the back of course)

The hooded helmet would be preferable + the other blue and white cloth on the armor (if you see that for some reason having both white and blue in there won’t work, then going only for the white would be good.

Also ignore the little metal dagger holder on the right of his belt.

Other than that if you could go for the same style as before it’d be awesome! Get started on it whenever you feel like it 🙂

XoZxEzT.png    DsfB1sT.png

thanks for waiting

thoughts?

2 hours ago, Urara said:

XoZxEzT.png    DsfB1sT.png

thanks for waiting

thoughts?

Oooh I like that...

Though I was wondering, is there any chance you could perhaps make the whole thing look a lil darker and not so bright. Plus if you wouldn’t mind, I was wondering if you could go for a slightly smoother shading if ykwim. Not saying the one you done is bad, for a shading that had less contrast to it.

Ah, and if you can please, it’d be great if you could change the more golden hues on to smth less saturated, or essentially a bit darker than the main bit of the armor.

Really appriciated 🙂 

Essentially just trying to have it fit more into the Haense/ Human type skins, kinda like the BSK one:

Spoiler

TN2l6Fo.png

… Though not necessarily that dark of a color, but in the style I was looking for sum close

12 minutes ago, GoodGuyMatt said:

Oooh I like that...

Though I was wondering, is there any chance you could perhaps make the whole thing look a lil darker and not so bright. Plus if you wouldn’t mind, I was wondering if you could go for a slightly smoother shading if ykwim. Not saying the one you done is bad, for a shading that had less contrast to it.

Ah, and if you can please, it’d be great if you could change the more golden hues on to smth less saturated, or essentially a bit darker than the main bit of the armor.

Really appriciated 🙂 

hrm

I mean I kinda think what you’re asking would require me to redo the skin from scratch

and it’s also sorta... not really my style if you catch my drift? I tend to do more saturated colors and dramatic shading. which I understand if that’s not your thing. it’s okay, but I might recommend going to someone else if you want a less saturated style with lighter, more subtle shading.

you don’t need to pay for the skins if you don’t like em tho. i kinda feel like you’re looking for something that’s not my style and I’m okay with that, no worries

lemme know if you want a refund on the other skin

2 hours ago, Urara said:

hrm

I mean I kinda think what you’re asking would require me to redo the skin from scratch

and it’s also sorta... not really my style if you catch my drift? I tend to do more saturated colors and dramatic shading. which I understand if that’s not your thing. it’s okay, but I might recommend going to someone else if you want a less saturated style with lighter, more subtle shading.

you don’t need to pay for the skins if you don’t like em tho. i kinda feel like you’re looking for something that’s not my style and I’m okay with that, no worries

lemme know if you want a refund on the other skin

Ooooh ye ye I totally get you! Dw about it I’ll take the skin, was just wondering if there was a chance those changes were doable without much of a problem, but it’s good as it is. LMK when you’re online so I can pay you, or I can just do it via a mod like last time.

It’s still a really dope skin as always ofc, don’t get me wrong 🙂