[✓] [Magic Lore] - Transfiguration: Artisans of the Arcane

IsaaKc

The community is ****, indeed, but that is why redlines must be put in place to reduce the amount of possible detrimental actions they can cause. Mass amounts of powerful spells lower the bar of magical roleplay and turns it into commonplace with many players that have little understanding of them, which will undoubtly cause troubles for the ST to police.

Being brittle is not much of a disadvantage, it just turns them into glass cannons and unless i missed something, nothing stops you from keeping them somewhere secure where they cant be directly hit. If you are in range of hitting the magegold then you can also hit the one holding the enchantment, which makes it redundant. Imho combative enchantments should be cappet at certain tier and have more downsides when using them; like temporal reduced strenght, fatigue, loss of mana, etc.

As a side comment; there are a few limitations present within the lore that are not reflected at the redlines.

2 hours ago, Suxals said:

As a side comment; there are a few limitations present within the lore that are not reflected at the redlines.

I did my best to create clear red-lines. Would you mind pointing out what you think I might’ve missed?

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.