[Notice!] Snakes of Unusual Sizes Spotted!

Keefy

A panicked by-standard runs through nearby cities in a tizzy, putting up notices!

“To the inhabitants of our lovely lands across Arcas, please beware! I’ve been thrice nearly eaten by large snakes since that confounded meteor hit the woods and apparently stirred up some massive critters! I don’t know where they came from, but please be cautious! I have to find a new cow for my milk needs now! Them biggun snakes got Bessy!”

Spoiler

OOC: A new small event line, of a random encounter sort as it begins! Good luck and have fun if I come your way!

“Snakes of unusual size? I don’t think they exist,” says Ithuriel. 

“Fake news. Snakes don’t exist.” Grumbles some old Renatian knight, donning his tinfoil hat.

”Snakes, eh...?” says a young halfling girl. “WE’RE ‘AVIN SNAKE MEA’ FER DINNAH TAHNIGH’, KA’!” the lass cries, running off in search of these snakes as big as her.

*The weary man would reach up to remove his mask, his gaze would fall to the missive with an intrigued expression. “I wonder if the Order would take interest in seeking this large species if they are in fact snakes.” The man would then depart from the board and look for one of his many friends.

The O’Cirus Adventuring Guild has adventurers in route as we speak 

Thank you for your patronage and continued support of the Guild. 

50 mina will be rewarded per snake head.

-Em’mainuel O’Cirus 

O’Cirus Adventuring Guild, Guildmaster 

"Zneykz, huh? Mi'z nevah tried znayk meat befoh, agh aftah dat white znayk git brouk mi ribz mi hazn't gave it revenj!"

Ramohk then cackled, going to search for these creatures. 

"I hate snakes." Says Zadrik, hoping the bushes dony start speaking in hisses and tongue flicking.

“Oh Aspects.. somebody please go get Asra, I just know he’ll want to take one”