[✓] [World Lore] [Feat] Alchemy

The King Of The Moon

What about people who have effectively been already practicing this for a long while, and are knowing of alchemy to a good extent? When this lore comes out it will introduce huge restrictions especially if you have to wait to get to t3 to be the same level as before icly.

8 hours ago, Zacho said:

What about people who have effectively been already practicing this for a long while, and are knowing of alchemy to a good extent? When this lore comes out it will introduce huge restrictions especially if you have to wait to get to t3 to be the same level as before icly.

The specifics of grandfathering upon implementation are still something being discussed with administration.

Once this lore is approved you can expect an announcement detailing what’ll come next with regards to applications.

1 hour ago, The King Of The Moon said:

The specifics of grandfathering upon implementation are still something being discussed with administration.

Admins best hurry up I 👏 want 👏 my 👏 potions

EDIT: totally not impatient in any regard

I am very happy with how accessible this is. How many students can one teach with an alchemy TA though? Is it going to be the standard Magic 3 or something more?

1 hour ago, Requiem said:

I am very happy with how accessible this is. How many students can one teach with an alchemy TA though? Is it going to be the standard Magic 3 or something more?

That’s something that’ll be confirmed in the announcement, but I’m personally aiming for 5. Administration might want to keep it standardised though (which is why it’s not in this piece).

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.

The specifics of how grandfathering will work will be discussed.