[PK] Opening Your Eyes

Elene recalls the few times she had come across Xavis. ”Rest well. Death comes all too soon for most.” 

The ‘Aheral garners the news, the revelation of the passing ‘Ker adorning his features.

”He lived like a fool, dwelling in his paranoia. Loving no one but himself, in so. – He understood no one except himself. A fool.”

“Finally, one less ******* I have to worry about trying to marry my daughters.” Salvare leaned back against the back of his couch, opening a bottle of Dancing Duufle brand wine. He gently poured himself a small glass, and afterwards he raised the fine goblet into the air. ”It’s about ******* time, Xavis Ashwood.”  After taking the smallest of sips from his drink, the Exalted Father proceeded to scowl. Furrowing his brows, he abruptly threw the glass across the living room, causing it to shatter and spill its contents against a wall. He clenched his gloved hand tightly, then leaned his elbow against the couch’s armrest. Propping his head up against his fist, his orange hues stared intently at the dark red fluid now running onto the floor.

“Send Kenia my regards,” The Prophet uttered in a low growl, gritting his teeth.

Wren stares at the letter in silence, in shock. 

... This had to be a cruel joke.

She retreated to her apartment to grieve.

Her father... gone. She couldn't believe it, she didn't want to.

Hiding under her blankets,

She wept.

"... Maln..."

Norawen released a silent sigh as she heard the news of Xavis’ passing. She gazed outward, blindly into her room, seeing only darkness within her visage, having abandoned the gift of sight, a gift which Xavis himself introduced to her...for which she had forsaken. She felt in part, some responsibility for his death, believing that she had failed him. Alas, time moves infinitely forward, and so to must she. Xavis’ soul may have faded away, but he shall live on for eternity within her memory, and her spirit. “So long my friend, this is goodbye, may we see clearly in another life.”

Sevrel's facial expression was largely unchanged when he heard the news of Xavis' death. 

For years Sevrel had found solace in hating Xavis, but in reality, he was simply trying to cover up the pain of knowing the man Xavis was before his dark fall. Surely he was never perfect, and made many detestable choices, but Sevrel found meaning in serving in Vira'ker under Xavis' rule. He found purpose in protecting the royal (at the time) family, and by extension, Rhaella Ashwood, who became his oldest friend.

The memory of chuckling as Xavis was reemed out by Rhaella when she was a child flashed into Sevrel's mind. Among other fond memories of the two, such as besting Xavis in a spar on the beaches of Vira'ker, to the great pleasure of the onlooking Rhaella.

Sevrel took a ride to what was Vira'ker, and walked the beach. He looked out to the ocean, and pictured the two of them there with him.

The winds blew, as a tear streamed down his cheek…

"Ker'ayla, lirran…"

"I’d never met Xavis..." The words were murmured, a slight frown upon Amara's visage at the news. In her hands was a wooden item, the design beginning to take shape, though it wasn’t clear what it was going to be yet. "Where will the afterlife take him, I wonder?”

"So, Xavis has passed on." Estellise mused to herself, an open sketch pad upon her lap. She was silent for a moment, a quiet exhale escaping her. "I feel for all of his children and family. Loss... Loss isn’t an easy thing to deal with." 

Twilight Ashwood Qua’req sat at her desk that was recently moved to the upper level of her home, surrounded by her paper work and other various letters she had gotten throughout the day. Seeing a letter about her father she immediately opening it worry upon her face having never gotten something like this before as any and all letters she had ever gotten about him we’re from him. Tears start to poor down her face as she read “Please...please tell me this is a other Kraken incident...and that he’s not really...” she didn’t dare finish her sentence as it not wishing to realize as at the moment one of her most loved family members were now dead, in a grief stricken rage she stood up from her seat, having it fall over from how fast she stood “unllran maln!” she cried nearly flipping her desk over, the neatly stacked papers now all about the room in a heaped mess as she sunk down to the floor crying... the earliest memory of him coming to her as she cried and tears started to slow 

Looking up she saw a man, Twilight lost and alone with no were to go “Do you have anyone?” Xavis asked as a younger Twilight as she just shook her head “Well then, Lets get you home?” he then took her hand and leading her away to there home in Vair’ker this being the first and only time meet Wren AshwoodXavis, did you really just bring home a other homeless child?” she asked as if twilight wasn’t behind him “No one should go without a name, or a family.” he said as they talked for a bit longer then saw as both embrace each other, having never seen him happier then with ‘mom’ in his arms

With a heavy sigh she spoke again “I hope you get to see her again maln” she said drying her eyes with her arm “You may not have been perfect but you were kind...” she said with a deep breath looking up to the ceiling head resting upon the wall, knees to her chest as she took a short while to grief her father before starting to put the room back together.

(Ooc time! I can’t wait to see what you do next ❤️ Body by mother mother is one of my favorite songs...thanks you I don’t think ill be able to listen to it with out crying xP Love ya man)

A cloaked elf shrouded with death and despair in plate armor and purple robes claps elegantly a few times- his ethereal figure flickering in and out. He would utter no words, as if he had no tongue, though before long the ethereal elf would dissipate once more.

Edited by Nozoa

An ancient figure landed on the grassy ground below her to assume a meditation stance, in her ear the news of the famous rudy dark elf echoed like a soft lullaby. Usually she would mourn the dead out of respect. But this time she was smiling with a wicked grin onto her lips, clearly joyful of his disappearance. One less problem, one problem solved.

Finally the monstrous, foolish people are dying. The afterlife has taken a lot from me, it's time for someone else to fall into the scratches of it.

She grumbled loudly, And she'd return to meditate in her usual situation. With the thought of her daughter always within her mind.

8 hours ago, Auswolf said:

Taal will never forget what he really was. 

9IkkuWZ.png

what a chad

12 hours ago, _Wonk said:

The Etheral Witch of the Southern Isles strode along into her towers upon hearing the news. She strode across the walkway with a dull expression. She ventured forth towards the inner workings of her dwelling. 

Striding in, the room fell deafly silent. She gazed towards her work of a window- the light arraying across the multi-dulled hues within her room. She craved a friend. A drinking buddy.

Gods, how it was so quite now...

First the Sutican wars and now this, the world is truling turning to ash

[!] A muffled crying is heard from the office above Fenn's clinic. Inside Velatha sat at her desk, staring at a now tear stained letter. Her one good eye turned away from the content of the note but rather moved to stare at the door. "Love... what happened to you? We were to have forever but now... only a memory. I hope you are happy wherever you are. For now even I can say... 'My lover... he wanders the tundra'." She then set the letter in the drawer of her desk, retrieving her helm before striding out to yet another dreary day of silence.

15 hours ago, MeteorDragon said:

To Sulironn

“To you, my newest child, I leave my estate in Sutica as well as my mina. Your mother was a kind woman though there were some issues between the two of us. I know you will do well in my absence and I’m sorry to be unable to raise you”

that’s scummy.

A man stands in desolation within the agonizing wastes of the Ebrietaes before the news of such reached him. Ah — what a bitter respite, but alas, it was brief, and soon his torment commenced.