[✓] [World Lore] Alchemy II: Processes and Reagents

The King Of The Moon

Oh what fun roleplaying the collecting of these reagents will be...

How do i start roleplaying as an alchemist? Do i need to take stuff from someone else or can I pretend that i know some stuff/everything?

Having redstone be that powerful of a reagant feels like it cheapens it... Considering that the stack of blocks in my e-chest now equals 576 earth and aether signs. Perhaps this could be changed to something found in nodes? Idk what would be good.

Also, I 100% want to make a humorist doctor now. Gonna look at some kid that clearly has an arrow in his chest and say “Ah he’s got too much yellow bile ya see!”

2 hours ago, Stalistena said:

Having redstone be that powerful of a reagant feels like it cheapens it... Considering that the stack of blocks in my e-chest now equals 576 earth and aether signs. Perhaps this could be changed to something found in nodes? Idk what would be good.

Also, I 100% want to make a humorist doctor now. Gonna look at some kid that clearly has an arrow in his chest and say “Ah he’s got too much yellow bile ya see!”

Maybe I’ll change the amount needed for alchemy use to 32 instead of 1, since that raises a good argument.

I’m hesitant to rely on nodes for obtaining redstone as minecraft items aren’t really restrictable behind lore, and an alternative to redstone isn’t ideal either as redstone is already used in other areas of alchemy lore like Animati and Macro Animii. 

2 hours ago, The King Of The Moon said:

Maybe I’ll change the amount needed for alchemy use to 32 instead of 1, since that raises a good argument.

I’m hesitant to rely on nodes for obtaining redstone as minecraft items aren’t really restrictable behind lore, and an alternative to redstone isn’t ideal either as redstone is already used in other areas of alchemy lore like Animati and Macro Animii. 

Was moreso thinking of having some kind of ‘pure redstone’ or something be a nodal resource. Though so long as its fine that those symbols will be absurdly common.

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.