On the Topic of Kindness and Toxicity

LotsOfMuffins

1 hour ago, Master Baiter said:

So can we get a response to Petty’s hidden comment or are we all gonna pretend that someone begging to speak with muffins  just got wiped under the rug.

nah I removed the comment. petty’s spam dmed a few staff-members, defaced the wiki to get muffins to unblock her, made a few forum alts, etc. to whine about being admin banned for doxing somebody through publicly posting a google maps (might have been iphone maps, does iphone have maps?) screenshot. they can appeal their ban like everyone else, but high speed low thought internet flame-outs aren’t the way to doing it lmao

cute opportunism from petty but a terrible cause to champion. cheers.

frill took all my pixels, i cant forgive him sorry muffins i appreciate your efforts but me and frill are enemies forever..

If Petty wishes to speak to Muffins do what I did with a valid, lengthy comment and reach out to her in dms. I was treated with respect and compassion from both @frill and @LotsOfMuffins for the duration of the day, please stop harassing them for doing voluntary work where I personally think they are two of the best at their respected jobs. 

Period.

3 hours ago, frill said:

nah I removed the comment. petty’s spam dmed a few staff-members, defaced the wiki to get muffins to unblock her, made a few forum alts, etc. to whine about being admin banned for doxing somebody through publicly posting a google maps (might have been iphone maps, does iphone have maps?) screenshot. they can appeal their ban like everyone else, but high speed low thought internet flame-outs aren’t the way to doing it lmao

cute opportunism from petty but a terrible cause to champion. cheers.

So what’s the excuse for removing my comment? because I’m getting real kind and non-toxic vibes from staff right now.

not trying to **** on you specifically, just one of the biggest things that pisses me off about staff is the massive lack of communication.

25 minutes ago, Professorus said:

So what’s the excuse for removing my comment? because I’m getting real kind and non-toxic vibes from staff right now.

not trying to **** on you specifically, just one of the biggest things that pisses me off about staff is the massive lack of communication.

image.png.4e9363fa9ad8b6b86cdadb6832daec32.png

I think it was because your post didn’t contribute anything to the discussion and just served to rile up controversy with a tangentially related issue that should be an absolutely non-starter. Go onto your forum page, look under your profile picture, you can see who warned you and why if you need further information.  Stay on topic and engage with what the thread is for, don’t derail it because you think some slight against you has appeared out of the ether.

You’re free to continue this discussion with the person who warned you, or hit me up by way of forum messages or Discord. This thread simply isn’t the place.

frill#6710 

[ little edit 🙂 this thread is going to be pruned a bit to keep it staying on topic ]

Simple, stay off the cesspit of the LoTC discord, you’d be much happier without it, and the people in there.

Hate to be the cynical *******, as I support creating a community that actually co-operates, but this server is much too far gone for anything to happen. Even the most optimistic and kindest players have given up on caring for the betterment of this place or expect any positive improvements. No one cares, and nothing important will actually change: this is pretty much the motto of LoTC. Whether it’s by players, staff, newbies, admins, or anyone, nothing gets done and not a single person gives a ****.

Not targetting anyone, but none of us contribute or help to improve this server. All we do is wait for someone else not to and publicly shame them about it, calling for great public reform and taking moral highground. No one actually cares about it, as a large part of LoTC for many players is literally shitting on and beating other people – that’s their fun.

This isn’t a community and it will never be one. Give up on this fantasy, and play the server with friends – an ACTUAL community. Interact with people outside of your friend group as little as possible. There is no point playing on this server for anything more than that. Trust me.