Me and my Toon say "Hi there!!!"

blaznhurricane

Greetings and Salutations,

My name is Drew, I’m an avid gamer though in all honesty when it comes to minecraft i am a total noob. I have been involved in all sorts of RPs, my favorite RPG being D&D with Shadowrun bringing up a close second. I have been active in LARP communities for World of Darkness, and have participated in drama and thatre, though it is honestly just a hobby... I by no means consider myself an expert or a professional in that sense. 

My character Persona that i am in the process of applying, Volkan Fo Mach’ Irongrinder (under son of/ aka adopted into),  is a Human that was raised by dwarves after a terrible incident in his youth. He is not a fan of violence but has a decent sense of humor. He tends to remain calm and collected in most situations and prefers to mediate when possible. He is an apprentice Redstone engineer, and hopes to utilize what skill he has to better society as a whole. 

Anyways, feel free to ask me any questions regarding myself and my character and i will answer them to the best of my ability. I am looking forward to this roleplay experience with all of you. 

V/R,

Drew

Blaznhurricane

Volkan#0226

Welcome to the server!

Welcome to LOTC! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via the forums or through my discord listed in my signature!

Welcome to the server! I hope you have a good time here! (good luck with convincing the wife by the way)

She wasn’t happy but it all worked out in the end.