[✓] [Playable CA + Feat Addition] Siliti

Sign me up. Omg I can’t wait to rp this incorrectly.

1 hour ago, Zarsies said:

higher genus concentration, Ascended bloodlines, inferis, vargs, and azdrazi even more so

I apologize for the confusion around the subject of blood in the initial werbeast submission, but vargr are in fact entirely deprived of genus and will no doubt prove any cuisinière a much unsavory meal given their dissocation to holy substance and the sheer flawed prospect of their existence (they are, after all, living failures).

Dam Blood suckers.... 

Spoiler

+1

Wonderful as always Zar +1

sometimes i get on this website and look at the recently posted and anytime i see zarsies i think to myself ‘oh cool, that lore will be usable in about 1-2 months based on the speed of the LT’, and thats without reading it.

The changes that Zaries has made to the mechanics of the lore are pretty solid, the origin behind Siliti/Drakul is still as terrible as before however. A continent hopping mess quite ironically without any continuity. Dreori were leagues better in this regard, because they had the courtesy to try and be a separate thing despite being mechanically similar.

Edited by methuselahs

when you are a vampire, you become very sexy

1 hour ago, methuselahs said:

A continent hopping mess quite ironically without any continuity.

Magic. Rifts can be used like Verge portals to go to/from Aos/Eos and land just about anywhere.

8 hours ago, Callistus said:

I apologize for the confusion around the subject of blood in the initial werbeast submission, but vargr are in fact entirely deprived of genus and will no doubt prove any cuisinière a much unsavory meal given their dissocation to holy substance and the sheer flawed prospect of their existence (they are, after all, living failures).

Updated. Ty, it wasn’t super clear.

5 minutes ago, Zarsies said:

Magic. Rifts can be used like Verge portals to go to/from Aos/Eos and land just about anywhere.

Continuity. Striga have no place using magically induced portals to go just about anywhere. I’ve wrote it all up in another response on the bit of lore I have the most of my problems with. You would have had me there if your own lore didn’t state that the character y’all conjured up SAILED to meet this Setherian toe-licker.

That said I did have the courtesy to compliment what additions you’ve made. I know you couldn’t have personally written an origin story that riddled with plot-holes and creative cop outs.

Edited by methuselahs

27 minutes ago, methuselahs said:

Continuity. Striga have no place using magically induced portals to go just about anywhere. I’ve wrote it all up in another response on the bit of lore I have the most of my problems with. You would have had me there if your own lore didn’t state that the character y’all conjured up SAILED to meet this Setherian toe-licker.

That said I did have the courtesy to compliment what additions you’ve made. I know you couldn’t have personally written an origin story that riddled with plot-holes and creative cop outs.

I’ll put a more eloquent response on the Archon thread 🤗