[✓] [Playable CA + Feat Addition] Siliti

finally i can share my memes....

Spoiler

image0.jpg

image0.jpgimage0.jpgimage0.jpgimage0.jpg

Heh... not bad... not bad at all.... pretty good, infact. I like it.

“usInG THe NAme Of tHe LoRe PieCE Is mETAgaMIng”

Why name the creature siliti if you have the redline that using that name is metagaming? I like the lore but that’s stupid.

2 hours ago, BonesOfTheEarth said:

Why name the creature siliti if you have the redline that using that name is metagaming? I like the lore but that’s stupid.

How do you upvote something more than once?

i am torn between good writing and the fact that there will now be three classes of vampires on lord of the craft, which greatly diminishes the wonder and mystery of the idea of immortal blood drinkers

17 minutes ago, Malaise said:

i am torn between good writing and the fact that there will now be three classes of vampires on lord of the craft, which greatly diminishes the wonder and mystery of the idea of immortal blood drinkers

Dreori have been self denied. 

3 hours ago, BonesOfTheEarth said:

47 minutes ago, Gladuos said:

How do you upvote something more than once?

“Bait, essentially. The name is an insult by Malghourn so the Archons and their bloodlines wouldn’t refer to themselves as such (”slaves”), and IRP will likely use another term if not just a word (vampire or something akin). Because of that, if the word every appears in-game it can be immediately called out as metagaming and ideally acted upon.”

It’s big brain if anything. Look at animii.

10 minutes ago, Zarsies said:

“Bait, essentially. The name is an insult by Malghourn so the Archons and their bloodlines wouldn’t refer to themselves as such (”slaves”), and IRP will likely use another term if not just a word (vampire or something akin). Because of that, if the word every appears in-game it can be immediately called out as metagaming and ideally acted upon.”

It’s big brain if anything. Look at animii.

I don’t care for the bait. Usually it’s just trolling by having a name no one is allowed to use.

3 hours ago, BonesOfTheEarth said:

Why have any lore that can’t be metagamed, by that logic?

Information should be obtained IC. People should have their own cultural distinctions and in-character beliefs about what a magic/ creature is called and how they think it works that is distinct from their OOC knowledge obtained from the forums.

1 hour ago, Gladuos said:

I don’t care for the bait. Usually it’s just trolling by having a name no one is allowed to use.

4 hours ago, BonesOfTheEarth said:

insanely small brain take to just take information from ooc forum posts and use it IC

the creature has to be called something, it doesn't mean that name has to be forced and used rply. 

1 minute ago, ScreamingDingo said:

insanely small brain take to just take information from ooc forum posts and use it IC

the creature has to be called something, it doesn't mean that name has to be forced and used rply.

Of course, it’s just pointless to name it anything if it’s never utilized.

35 minutes ago, Gladuos said:

Of course, it’s just pointless to name it anything if it’s never utilized.

what would you say when wanting to refer to the lore then ooc’ly? The no name IC is an approach that needs to be utilised more to force players to actually think about their interactions and meet these types of creatures. Instead of situations as of recent like Sutica declaring that ‘all strigae’ are good to become citizens, when its a term that hasn’t been used for like 50 years and isn’t even used among the creatures. may aswell just name all lore [??????] ooc’ly then

14 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

what would you say when wanting to refer to the lore then ooc’ly? The no name IC is an approach that needs to be utilised more to force players to actually think about their interactions and meet these types of creatures. Instead of situations as of recent like Sutica declaring that ‘all strigae’ are good to become citizens, when its a term that hasn’t been used for like 50 years and isn’t even used among the creatures. may aswell just name all lore [??????] ooc’ly then

I couldn’t agree more on this. As a new player years ago, I had made a mistake that the knowledge present on the wiki and forums were known as public knowledge. (Luckly I asked a GM about this information and they told me it was just for ooc and not rp). It was foolish and dumb. However, by creating this rule, it would push new players and old players in a set of roleplay that would focus more on interaction and meaningful experiences instead of ‘what can happen and can I get’ and ‘i know because everyone knows.’

On 6/5/2020 at 8:02 PM, ScreamingDingo said:

I respect the idea, but I’d just name it something that would be a prevalent name in server lore.

EDIT: On a separate note, I did really enjoy reading this lore. It fits seamlessly with other aspects of the server’s lore. The theme is good, and I enjoy the indepth multi-versal aspects of it. +1