Application Submission Help (Error code: EX1406)

Beluga

Hello, I’ve been trying to submit my application server for several days now. However, every time I click “Save” at the bottom of the application page I’m met with an error titled “EX1406.” I asked my friend who referred me to the server what it meant and they listed several (debatably useful) strategies. Such as clearing my browser history and hitting refresh “until something happens.” I have yet to find any mention of an error EX1406 on the internet so I’ve no other choice but to consult the forums before I even have access to the server. I tried using the “Contact us” message that appeared with the error notice, but it’s been a couple of days with no response.

Hello! How’s it going? Please contact Lyonharted#0001 on discord! They will help you out regarding this!

hi there! i’ve been having the same problem with my application actually >.< if anyone figures out what’s going on i would love to know!

@planttyy Hey! Feel free to contact the same person I mentioned in my previous comment on discord!

9 hours ago, Nestro_Miner said:

@planttyy Hey! Feel free to contact the same person I mentioned in my previous comment on discord!

i will, thank you!

Let me respond to this with an answer to the question. Error Code EX1406 is when your metagaming and powergaming definitions are too long. Either move them to your bio and type ‘refer to bio’ in your metagaming and powergaming definition spaces, or shorten your definitions.