[✗] [PK Deaths] Organ Donors Please Apply!

firespirit44

Hey hey people, firespirit44 here. I’m starting a little project, called the RP Death Donations. If you feel that you have a character you want to kill (PK, no backsies), why not donate them to an event? I wont promise you the best death, but it’ll be memorable, and preferably impactful to you and those your character interacts with. Many thanks for the idea @ScreamingDingo

If you’re interested, just fill out this simple form. And if I have a suitable event that I want to run with, I’ll give you a shout over the forums and we can coordinate from there. 

MC name:

RP name: 

Where does your character live in rp?

How would you like this character to die?:  (No promises, but I’ll try and make it work if possible. Not first come first serve, depends on what events I run)

Wow, I actually love this idea. No kidding.

Sometimes you’re bored of a character and ready to move on, but you don’t know how to close them out in an interesting way.

...But you’re not getting Tanith. ;3

(I will happily volunteer to be kidnapped and dramatically rescued by handsome paladins though)

1 hour ago, Urara said:

(I will happily volunteer to be kidnapped and dramatically rescued by handsome paladins though)

That moment when the chad paladin swoops in and single handedly saves you from the virgin powergaming bandits

10 minutes ago, GgDionne said:

That moment when the chad paladin swoops in and single handedly saves you from the virgin powergaming bandits

Literally what every woman on this server wants tho

32 minutes ago, Urara said:

Literally what every woman on this server wants tho

“I AM JEAN JACQUES LeDrow and fear not madame Tanith, I have come to save you from these bandits HONHONHON!”

48529fa60ceb3e0ec53fdd0f5ad243f3.jpg

“PVP default kk 321go”

prince_gallant_8803-ro.jpg?itok=lZjadKQ-

[!] 5 seconds later.....

64eb660776ea1a256bd7456c02d2951d.png