Hi all!

kosame

New player here! Still waiting for my application to be looked at but I’ve been reading up on lore and forums 🙂 I’ve done rp before but never on minecraft and I’m pretty excited. Just thought I’d say hello and if anyone had Dark Elf related tips or any tips at all I’d be happy to hear! 

Welcome to the server! If you have any questions always feel free to reach out. Hope to see you around 🙂 

3 hours ago, Fnik said:

welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here 

56 minutes ago, Kuila said:

Welcome to the server! If you have any questions always feel free to reach out. Hope to see you around 🙂 

thank you both so much! 

Welcome to LOTC! If you need any Dark Elf related questions feel free to ask! I’m the leader of Renelia, the Dark Elf settlement on LOTC, so if there’s anything you need to know you can always contact me on discord (qɹɐɯ#9406)

Welcome to LoTC If you need any help please let me know! ❤️ my discord is Anime_Wolf#0080

also make sure to do /creq ‘can I have a wilven monk’ and someone should help you learn all the chat commands and the basics of the server!

Welcome to LoTC, I can’t wait to see you around. If you need any help message me on discord Bethinwonderland#3240

Renelia is the dark elven state, so if you wish to find us I can be your guide! The sever commands are really easy to use once you get the hang of it. Please reach out if you need anything, rply or oocly

On 6/9/2020 at 1:26 AM, Luminaire said:

Welcome to LOTC! If you need any Dark Elf related questions feel free to ask! I’m the leader of Renelia, the Dark Elf settlement on LOTC, so if there’s anything you need to know you can always contact me on discord (qɹɐɯ#9406)

Thank you so much! I visited Renelia the other day as a soul, it’s gorgeous!!

On 6/9/2020 at 1:31 AM, Hopesky123 said:

Welcome to LoTC If you need any help please let me know! ❤️ my discord is Anime_Wolf#0080

also make sure to do /creq ‘can I have a wilven monk’ and someone should help you learn all the chat commands and the basics of the server!

Thank you so much!! I’ll make sure to do that ❤️

On 6/9/2020 at 1:40 AM, Bethinwonderland said:

Welcome to LoTC, I can’t wait to see you around. If you need any help message me on discord Bethinwonderland#3240

Renelia is the dark elven state, so if you wish to find us I can be your guide! The sever commands are really easy to use once you get the hang of it. Please reach out if you need anything, rply or oocly

thank you!!! ❤️