Leyrin's Skin Dump!

Leyrin

1847122867_leyrinskindumptext.thumb.png.16d9c2d74d529ace62d49abecf1ddd78.png

~~~

Hello! I’m Leyrin, I make skins. I’d add some fancy borders to this page but I can’t find any.

So! I have a bunch of skins that I don’t use and thought I might as well make a bit of money from them 🙂 

All skins posted here will be 1000 mina with a 500 mina add on if you wish for me to make any changes to the existing skin. 

There is, however, an option for personal skin commissions but I’m lazy and need motivation to complete them so for unique commissions I ask for £5 as it take several hours to make a skin 😄

Equally, I understand paying irl money for mineman skins can be a bit demanding so price could be lowered to £3?

Anywho! Let’s get to the skin dump: 

(Note some of these are past commissions/gifted skins which I believe to be unused, if you are still currently using the skin let me know asap so I can take it down!)

Skins currently for sale

I will delete skins when bought and add new ones when necessary 😄

Thanks! 

(p.s. if you decide you’ve seen a skin you like or would like to commission, comment with what you want and your discord so I can hit you with a message)

Edited by Leyrin

The guy with the hat and the black coat and red shirt pls

hi! im interested in the green gown! axelu#1948 is my discord 🙂

I’d like to buy the green, black and gold gown. Please 🙂

51 minutes ago, Starfelt said:

I’d like to buy the green, black and gold gown. Please 🙂

I'm so sorry! Axelu beat you to it, that's my bad for not removing it. I can't do anything yet as I'm about to head to sleep but I'm almost certain that I have a similar style skin. My discord is Fredja#7417

I will take this one > 9gS59ct.png
though I am only interested in the clothing.

8 hours ago, SriFoo said:

I will take this one > 9gS59ct.png
though I am only interested in the clothing.

8 hours ago, Demented_Delila said:

TaYU75m.png

How much would it cost to ask for this one without the head?

Any skin with a head I will remove for the outfit! 🙂 You won't have to pay more for that! I'll send the skins over soon!

I’ll take these two. MCVDK#9258

vT64abA.thumb.png.767a3a7ccb513a00fced80372d48402d.png29NgRrf.thumb.png.1182eb69f9bcfd6df3cf80f5685c7de8.png