The Techlock Announcement

Archipelego

The Techlock Announcement

This post is a server wide announcement, announcing the finishing and approving of the Techlock Project, which is now available on the forums to be read and accessed by the server and all players. The contents of which can be found at the link at the bottom, linking you to the hub page of the six categories within the Techlock. Additional information can be found on that hub page, and the specifics of each portion of the Techlock can be found on their own relevant pages.

The project has strove, throughout its duration, to be interactive with the community. However, it’s still possible there will be questions, confusion, and disagreeing opinions with this announcement. If anyone has any of the above, feel free to PM me directly, or PM another Lore Sect ST, who can answer for me or direct the question/concern to me. If major issues are brought up that are valid complaints, we will consider them and possibly make a change to rectify it. This doesn’t mean we will, it is at the team’s discretion, but we are open to feedback and criticism.

Special thanks to TheRainbowRoyal & Auric_Saint, who assisted greatly in their capacity as writers, as well as all the helpful and active faces in the discord. Additionally, as far as support from the team, I would like to thank Sorcerio for assistance in drafting the documents, and Dardonas for coming up with our categories to begin with.

Here is the link to the hub page. Happy roleplaying.

- Archi

The Techlock Project – Hub Page

Gib gun

Gib Gun

OK where’s my goddamn rollerblades

Gib gun

Gib Nug

Spoiler

Marijuana: Facts about Cannabis | Live Science

fellas i tried for guns, campaigned for em and wrote a proposal. got shot down hard 😞

im glad we dont have guns, just checked through the armaments

VR8wlBvKhVSsxpsJ7QglyVyqdOhlHlBqNBJoujM_WBz9leBD--HkPqpXOIeWHEHwG-8Rwq2Nn1VCutbmdxqo3friHPfPiR0CuE2VqybEDSng0C_SvQHBChs051AcIBm-z4r3YBpGcheckmate admins

was there ever an admin response to all the gun threads or did I simply miss it?