The grimness of an unreserved knight

lemonke

angel-rico-resting-warrior2.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ov6lzqWjmk

╭─────────╮

Aline was sitting on a rock within the embrace of a taller hill, glancing at the horizon and the  news of the death of the silver walls leaped into her ears, her hands adorned with steel  gauntlets   tightened onto the helmet to remove it and then tie it tightly on her belt with a  ancient rope; her wicked, scarred countenance crossed an excited smile, especially unto hear whoever was part of it,  of an Impure being... an acquaintance, nothing more than anything else. Her thoughts were enveloped by kind, soft whispers who urged her to say phrases as not very truculent than her joy of such knowledge:

"Indeed, you and I are not so different, i was right. We are both catalysts of chaos, yet who manage to create something from it, start things from scratch , from the ashes that we created; with the flames we have lit up. We can change everything... " She chimed into a noisy laughter which  continued to echoed all over the place where she was present for a afew seconds, it was as if she was talking to someone but nobody was present. One hand waved causally, then moved to the side of the letter that her gray-colored eyes were scanning carefully. "Kina, Evelon, Anethra...- I have to make sure they are alright, safe, The other good-... p-people..." A worried tone ran away from her dried lips, but afterwards it  returned grim as usual:

"And Nuala, i bet her head ain't been beheaded yet." She rose from the rock where she was sitting, her hands began to tear slowly the letter with a weak fingers-motion and a uneasy breath wandered within her skull. She shook her head once. "The wicked isn't slayed yet. The shades are still wandering about, and some high elf is definitely still alive. It is not ended, yet ... not yet. My duty will continue...but." A pause was proclaimed, a pensive status grew along the back of the towering figure. She was thinking about something, a thick thought struck herself, and then...

The restless figure shook both her hands away and the letter pieces floated down, getting lost in the middle of the hill environment. "And my-...mine, Adeline. I need to find her ...- She's my only alliance, family and friend. No one else. Where she is-My promise... i won’t-... I must! I-I’m... "She cried out in a rather aggressive tone, In the misery that she could no longer see one of the many people she loved, as if she were her own member of the family. She could not afford another loss. And she knew it. A lot of muster comments were becoming undoing in the midst of her mind, a lot of dismal thoughts stepped up.

After that, she began to rearrange her helmet, pulling off the rope with a brutal force-act, her steps made her move away from the place; her restless purpose, the goal that she had set in her head to accomplish was not yet completed. Perhaps impossible...But her reckless way of acting, all she had gone through. The misadventures  and the people who had given her a push to continue; Were not forgotten. Included in the family of frost witches, and of her old court. Pale pot, Raja- were names which’ve given her the force to not turn around. And as for now, She went on on her path, onward. with a further objective in her doing.

╰─────────╯

Spoiler

OOC: i was just in mood to write something, it's not something I do often. I apologize for my bad english, and the low quality of post. I'm yet trying to learn how to make good posts, thanks for have read it. I’ll fix things later on.