Epistile's First Year AMA

Epistile

Hi!

Recently I found out this was a thing you did once you achieved a year, and I thought I would make one

You can ask me literally anything (Besides my location ofc)

Do you remember when we first met and your first impressions of me?

Edited by Nozoa

Okay so what is near your location? :^)

J/k. 

Thoughts on me when we met vs now? 

1 hour ago, Nozoa said:

Do you remember when we first and your first impressions of me?

We met once I joined CT iirc

You were the chillest dude on the team and the only one who did more work than I did 😠

1 hour ago, Angry_Gecko said:

Okay so what is near your location? :^)

J/k. 

Thoughts on me when we met vs now? 

When I first met you last year, it was when Lion was in control of Dunharrow during War of the 2 Emps. I was a new player, and did not know **** about the server, until a few days later when I was asked to pvp in some random event in the temple. You were there, and you were the first player I ever downed on LoTC. Though we lost the fight, and shortly after you executed my character, it’s still something I laugh about since I was sad that my first character ALREADY died. 

Now ur just a toxic rat lady

hello! I’ve never met you but grats on a year.

who are you? What’s your deal? who is your current char and what are they doing currently?

9 hours ago, Epistile said:

You were the chillest dude on the team and the only one who did more work than I did 😠

haha yea

12 hours ago, Epistile said:

When I first met you last year, it was when Lion was in control of Dunharrow during War of the 2 Emps. I was a new player, and did not know **** about the server, until a few days later when I was asked to pvp in some random event in the temple. You were there, and you were the first player I ever downed on LoTC. Though we lost the fight, and shortly after you executed my character, it’s still something I laugh about since I was sad that my first character ALREADY died. 

Now ur just a toxic rat lady

Haha yeah, that whole ordeal was such a mess. Someone accidentally emoted their crossbow too soon, so much blood could have been spared, the history of Dunharrow so different...but that’s just part of the server. Entire civilizations can crumble from one decision. Can’t believe you downed me, I was in peak pvp form and everything. Glad we’re chill though.

HEY. They call me Mr. toxic rat lady

fyi :^)

When are you applying for staff again so I can +1 

Edited by Angry_Gecko

Oh my god I hate Epistile grrrr

On another note, uhhhhhhhhhhh, how is ur day? 😄

12 hours ago, Urara said:

hello! I’ve never met you but grats on a year.

who are you? What’s your deal? who is your current char and what are they doing currently?

hi! i’m epistile. i really enjoy villainy roleplay, which is what most of my rp was on lotc
my current character is my Fei-Zhu Chan-Tuzi, and he’s just planting carrots on his farm. 

2 hours ago, CornPhlake said:

Oh my god I hate Epistile grrrr

On another note, uhhhhhhhhhhh, how is ur day? 😄

fine i also hate horses