Commissions are back baby! (Also ISA fanart :)

hudsun202

a366lt3.jpgbDEZ03V.jpg

Commission Update!

We’re back baby! By back I mean I’m back to taking commissions, I had to put

a hold to my old one due to last second school stuff, but I’ve gotten my diploma 

about two weeks ago so I’m safe to say I am free to work on commissions! (I work at 

dunkin so I’ll still be somewhat busy but not as busy). With that out of the way as you’ve 

seen on the big bold letters, this update is to announce I’m doing commissions, and this time

I have prices! (huzzah!).

So for artworks like these:

0BwddR0.jpg1jeYE68.jpgbDEZ03V.jpg52KMSnh.jpg

These will be at a simple price point of 3,000 minas! If you’re looking to add another person, then it will be another 2000 added to the price, these usually take me from around 1-2 hours to do and finish (its why I don’t really want to charge money considering this stuff is the stuff I do when I’m bored)

Now for artworks like this:

a366lt3.jpg

This one is a pretty lengthy one, as it took me a while to sketch, fix, and trace, if you look closely some of my sketches can be seen, but don’t worry it won’t turn out like this one, I kind of just left it like that because I was tired, but starting price for this is 10,000 minas! And every additional character is 1,500 minas, but in short words 10,000 minas gets you 7 characters, but everything added onward will cost you more!

Yeah and that’s basically it really, I’m going to just leave my discord info below, please dm there, as I don’t really use lotc’s dm’s (they’re not the best)

Discord: hudsun202#8716

(once again if you want to send me cute cats or memes you’re free to do so 🙂 )

With that covered up, I hope to see you all again eventually! 

Congrats on your graduation! And as always beautiful work. 

6 minutes ago, Fnik said:

Congrats on your graduation! And as always beautiful work. 

Thanks man ;3

ISA members have too many eyes, we all know they’re eyepatch having pirates.

Spoiler

haha jk 4th brigade tings innit. Great art btw

Edited by Angry_Gecko