[✓] [Alchemy Addition] Infernal Alchemy

The King Of The Moon

first!!! teeehee, it’s good to be back.

i’ll give my thoughts laterrrrrr

A L C H E M I C   W I T C H C R A F T 

*jaw drops to floor, eyes pop out of sockets accompanied by trumpets, heart beats out of chest, awooga awooga sound effect, pulls chain on train whistle that has appeared next to head as steam blows out, slams fists on table, rattling any plates, bowls or silverware, whistles loudly, fireworks shoot from top of head, pants loudly as tongue hangs out of mouth, wipes comically large bead of sweat from forehead, clears throat, straightens tie, combs hair* Ahem, you look very lovely.

Woah

Edit: I know there’s a Naztherak rewrite majorly finished, or a lot done already. Have you spoken with any involved about this? It could be neat to make sure everyone’s on the same page.

Witch’s brew witch’s brew

35 minutes ago, Gladuos said:

Woah

Edit: I know there’s a Naztherak rewrite majorly finished, or a lot done already. Have you spoken with any involved about this? It could be neat to make sure everyone’s on the same page.

This has all been written to add to or lay foundations for future Naztherak and Inferis lore with consistency in mind, the latter I am helping work on myself.

2 hours ago, The King Of The Moon said:

This has all been written to add to or lay foundations for future Naztherak and Inferis lore with consistency in mind, the latter I am helping work on myself.

Well allright, that’s wicked.

mordu summons a literal skinwalker that’ll absorb him and take over his minecraft account for drawing fake pentagrams with satanic symbols

please don’t poach the hou-zi 😔

(I really like this tho haha)

On 6/14/2020 at 12:07 PM, Luv said:

first!!! teeehee, it’s good to be back.

i’ll give my thoughts laterrrrrr

Certainly in love with this lore. Miss my Naztherak, but this adds a way to mix elements of both Alchemy and Naztherak while removing anything concrete so that if Naztherak is to return, it can cohesively move in the same direction. Lovely work as usual, Mordu! +1

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.