Treaty of Fire and Ash

Statherian

kNQHKN5KqpS4ltbJnLXbDfCFTZGnEarDePLeRKNwRD3n1Owq-agdmhKENCkgY3BcgrzIoLAqkbcy7vJlJzplgf9vmrJ4B-21RrQ5WqKRf9E0r4m7T0A9ZSQl--eO3UtZoa0kB5gyVLB354cvOuQYbxD9HfMOQqFXd1iyFnEHLbBJzCoJDQmMyushCuYctNVHk2kSp5i08Ja4EB7PErm96d1mNn8BbbrmXP34m39bMdKHM5zdALYxSsucR6-efWvPlWu90F0gPY0lR5sB

79u5Sxnah__SeHzOaBrVgnD6cdGb7LPH7i-LC3AtpaGUWquzAKk0q5MsrP7rfXfBqX6ixxbGKzJnqIYmqTP6veDS506t-VPOXteDAb2G8rCDw0i6zCp8linQUCi1f8J_uWQ9nAAa

Treaty of Fire and Ash

Kingdom of Norland & The Renelian Hegemony Non-Aggression Pact

Issued Autumn 1765

PREAMBLE

This article serves as a formal pact agreement between the Kingdom of Norland and the Renelian Hegemony.

Articles

-Non-Aggression & Defense

-Movement

-Trade

-Military

Section I. Non-Aggression & Defense

Signatories have agreed to the following terms regarding non-aggression:

-Signing parties refrain from participating in any conflicts that put them at odds with one another.

-Signing parties recognise The Renelian Hegemony as the sole hegemony of the Mali’ker. As a result, any other groups that lay claim to this are to be omitted from diplomatic talks with Norland.

-Signing parties formally enter a pact of non-aggression. The pact will last for as long as Ailmar Velulaei’onn or Caedric I Ruric are in power of their respective states.

Section II. Movement

Signatories have agreed to the following terms regarding movement:

-The Kingdom of Norland will allow free movement and protection to any citizen of The Renelian Hegemony within their borders, and vice versa.

-The mutual extradition of any individuals from their respective territories if accused of a legal transgression in a signing party’s area of influence.

Section III. Trade

Signatories have agreed to the following terms regarding trade:

-Citizens of The Renelian Hegemony will be permitted to rent stall locations within Morsgrad’s trade square, and vice versa.

Section IV. Military

Signatories have agreed to the following terms regarding military:

-Both the Kingdom of Norland and The Renelian Hegemony will conduct joint military exercises.

zFgm2dYX1RBLxPhW2379x6Otid6d7nJhGYVUzzXtRj6LrYwBVOL67RXQ9zfseBOTXL0G8SN3aUM6GOnpJtyx891DCxcRVOh3tuCddzmDWXK3dFh3lrmpOUMxU-7fJOVUHvjHPy2d

Penned By

Mister Muffins, Chamberlain of the Kingdom of Norland,

Writ en Namen De

Norland Signatories

HIS MAJESTY Caedric I Ruric, King of Norland, Duke of Morsgrad, Chieftain of the Edvardssons, Bulwark of the Highland Realm,

HONORABLE Orlanth Stormbringer, Ashbringer of the Martyrs of Norland,

Alisa Camian, High Keeper of the Red Faith, Hearth Mother of Norland

Renelia Signatories

Taurus Indoren, regent of Renelia, in name of,

His Highness Ailmar Velulaei’onn, Archon of Renelia

Taurus Indoren signs on behalf of the Archon

Ruathar Indoren smiles as he hears the news. “Blessed be this union of our two great nations, Leyu Luara.”

The High Keeper signs her name to the document.

Velsyni Indoren nodded contently as she restocked the shelves of her store in Morsgrad’s market square. “Nice.”

A dark elf spits.

“Mindless factionalism. Morsgrad is allied with the very people who tried to make war with Renalia, and who still lay claim to its ancestral titles. This is an alliance formed not of diplomacy but out of idiotic loyalty to grudges and symbols, and we should expect them to run for the Empire for protection the moment those claims are pressed.”

50 minutes ago, howard said:

A dark elf spits.

“Mindless factionalism. Morsgrad is allied with the very people who tried to make war with Renalia, and who still lay claim to its ancestral titles. This is an alliance formed not of diplomacy but out of idiotic loyalty to grudges and symbols, and we should expect them to run for the Empire for protection the moment those claims are pressed.”

Billy walks past, pushing his broom as the dark elf spits “Oi, what the hell, I’m trying to clean the streets here!” he cries out “What the hell is wrong with people, just throwing garbage on the floor and spitting in the streets.” Billy shakes his head “One day, people are gonna realize with the amount of missives bein’ passed around that we’re all gonna be swimmin’ in balled up missives and an endless sea of spit.” Billy says continueing to push his broom “They all thought I was crazy fer lovin’ bread, but one day they’ll know I spoke the truth!”

1 hour ago, Professorus said:

Billy walks past, pushing his broom as the dark elf spits “Oi, what the hell, I’m trying to clean the streets here!” he cries out “What the hell is wrong with people, just throwing garbage on the floor and spitting in the streets.” Billy shakes his head “One day, people are gonna realize with the amount of missives bein’ passed around that we’re all gonna be swimmin’ in balled up missives and an endless sea of spit.” Billy says continueing to push his broom “They all thought I was crazy fer lovin’ bread, but one day they’ll know I spoke the truth!”

The dark elf finally sees the error of his ways, vowing to install a spittoon in the public forum.