[Event] An Apology!

Xx_BloodStalk_xX

[!]

A fancy piece of parchment paper would be boarded along the Druidic Grove, as well as other places such as the Queen’s Isle.
It seems important, so you decide to read it!

”Greetings! My name is Stephen. You may know me as the dashingly handsome, charming, charismatic, reliable Wonk- and by far the people’s most iconic personality in all of Arcas. Well. I’ve come to say that even great toads such as I can make mistakes. It seems, while testing out some recipes in my (TRADEMARKED!!) Magic Cauldron to create infinite resources of fancy rocks, I accidentally created an entire ecosystem of beasts fused with the things! Oops! As usual, I am not responsible for any of my creations maiming, harming, killing, murdering, disemboweling, or eating and/or cannibalizing any Descendants. Or anything in general. This is simply a notice telling those who live away from the major nations to be careful when travelling around! Who knows what you may find around the corner! If you see any of these creatures, please call a professional to exterminate them for you. You can keep whatever you get from their corpses I guess, but give me creative liberties if anyone asks where you got it from. Yours truly- Stephen the Wonk.”

It seems ‘Stephen’ has provided an artist’s depiction of one of the creatures for you. 

Untitled.png

Just now, MmMonkey said:

art by me do not steal

! an extremely epic artists rendition is posted in post !

Untitled.png

art by me do not steal

7 minutes ago, MmMonkey said:

wait a minute

unknown.png

yeah what’s up homie

uwu?