[✗] An objective

Cobbler

I’ll preface this with I have no idea where on the calendar the staff team have placed the end of map events or anything leading up to it, however I’d say that Arcas feels sort of void right now. I see that there is small events going on, and that’s awesome! However I don’t feel like there is an objective or anything for the common adventure type to strive for. The Void events were fun, they gave Arcas as a whole something to rally behind and gave something for many to base their stories behind. I’m not saying that we need another Void Event, however I feel something is needed to put nations at risk, or give groups a sense that not all is well. For example I will use the Crowslayer’s Vow Event line going on in Haense. Absolutely brilliant and I love to read about it. The fact that things happening in that event line actually effect what happens within the nation is something I have missed for sometime. Losing a fort or battle, discovering something game changing. I haven’t been around the entire map, though from talking to people I feel as if they think that map has been kind of empty of story, which from some perspectives is a good thing! It has allowed nations and individuals to carve out their own paths and write history how they like, however with restricted raid and conquest rules nations are more confined than ever to just existing, and attempting to make roleplay in a fantasy world appear. If the staff has something planned in the upcoming future, or is just starting to do something along these lines, feel free to shut me down. However with how many story/event team members there are, I feel as if something along the lines of the Crowslayer’s Vow could take place but on a bigger scale. Thank you for taking the time to read.