A New Hero Arrives - Hi There!

that_canada

Who am I OOC?

• Hi Everyone, my name is Nick but by my forum name I think you can all guess that I’m also Canadian. I live in Quebec in Montreal specifically and I’m currently locked in my apartment like most responsible people working from home until further notice. I’m a trained Librarian and Archivist having just wrapped up a masters in information studies and I will know in a few weeks whether or not in the winter I’ll be moving to Germany (Berlin specifically) for a second masters in History. I have a fair amount of experience roleplaying both on Minecraft, some MMOs and within the last two years, Dungeons & Dragons. My character is actually (heavily) inspired by my second D&D character, Karl von Kassar an Aasimar Paladin for Tyr – with the noble (knight) background. The big difference being he’s much more zealous, he has a different flaw, is human and has much more specific and defined goals as a character as well as a different background. I’m pretty jazzed about joining this group, I haven’t played Minecraft for more than a week or two since I was in highschool 5-7-ish years ago. I also haven’t done major RP or combat RP since I was a teenager I think. I’m really looking forward to getting back into it.

Who am I IC?

• I’m Karl von Kassar, a human driven into adventure and a strong sense of justice as defined by the church of canon. I aspire to be a holy knight spreading the word of my god through compassion and fire as canon deems it. I will do whatever it takes to realize this and no heathen or heretic will come between that goal. I’m not of noble blood, not yet at least. Until then, I look at nobles with a degree of envy and insecurity about my lower station in society. Praise be to canon and the saints of our holy church!

hi nick

Pleasure to have you, look forward to seeing you on the server!

Hi there! Welcome to LotC! Let me know if you need any help! 😄 

Welcome 🙂 Pretty new myself. See you around!