Imperial_Office_of_Civil_Affairs

Candidacies for the House of Commons (Seventeenth Imperial Diet)

SURNAME: Basrid

FIRST NAME: Cyrus

ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE: the Viscounty of Provins

DATE OF BIRTH: 1704 

Are you registered and eligible to vote in the Holy Orenian Empire?

Do you have any other title, peerage or military service that may conflict with becoming a Member of the House of Commons, as per the Edict of Reform (1763)? No

If yes, do you understand that you will be required to resign or abdicate from this position should you be elected to the House of Commons, and if this does not occur your seat shall be considered to be vacant?: YES

((MC NAME)): Erik0821

SURNAME: Galbraith

FIRST NAME: George

ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE: Galbraith Estate

DATE OF BIRTH: 1749

Are you registered and eligible to vote in the Holy Orenian Empire: Yes.

Do you have any other title, peerage or military service that may conflict with becoming a Member of the House of Commons, as per the Edict of Reform (1763)?: No.

If yes, do you understand that you will be requested to resign or abdicate from this position should you be be elected in the House of Commons, and if this does not occur your seat shall be considered to be vacant?: Yes.

((MC NAME)): MrChenn1

[!] A rolled piece of parchment, filled with ornate handwriting, is mailed to the Gazette's publisher, reading the following;

SURNAME: Pruvia-Albarosa

FIRST NAME: Viktoriya Mary

ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE: 1 Sabari Street, Helena, Oren  

DATE OF BIRTH: 1743, 1st of Horen's Calling

I, Viktoriya Mary Pruvia-Albarosa neè Bennett, am a registered & able voter in the Holy Orenian Empire. I do not have any conflicting titles, peerage, et Cetera that go against the Edict of Reform [1763], though if I were to, I understand that I would be required to abdicate my seat in the House of Commons thusly.

[OOC:]

USERNAME: TreeSmoothie

MISCELLANEOUS: I am Helena's World Famous Karen, vote for me or I'll talk to your manager. 

[Repost, due to an error]

SURNAME: Ashford d’Aryn

FIRST NAME: Amadeus

ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE: 1 Pontian Place

DATE OF BIRTH: 1735

Are you registered and eligible to vote in the Holy Orenian Empire? Yes

Do you have any other title, peerage or military service that may conflict with becoming a Member of the House of Commons, as per the Edict of Reform (1763)? No

If yes, do you understand that you will be required to resign or abdicate from this position should you be elected to the House of Commons, and if this does not occur your seat shall be considered to be vacant?: Yes

((MC NAME)): Caranthir_

FIRST NAME: Peter Sigismund

DATE OF BIRTH: 1751

Are you registered and eligible to vote in the Holy Orenian Empire? Yes.

Do you have any other title, peerage or military service that may conflict with becoming a Member of the House of Commons, as per the Edict of Reform (1763)? I am currently in the military, though if I am elected I will gladly take leave from the ISA to focus on my efforts in the HoC.

If yes, do you understand that you will be required to resign or abdicate from this position should you be elected to the House of Commons, and if this does not occur your seat shall be considered to be vacant?: Yes.

((MC NAME)): ___South___

SURNAME: B A R C L A Y.

FIRST NAME: C O N R A D.

ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE: R E I N M A R,  D U C H Y  O F.

DATE OF BIRTH: 5 T H  O W Y N ‘ S  F L A M E,  1 7 3 6.

Are you registered and eligible to vote in the Holy Orenian Empire?: Y E S.

Do you have any other title, peerage or military service that may conflict with becoming a Member of the House of Commons, as per the Edict of Reform (1763)?: N O.

If yes, do you understand that you will be required to resign or abdicate from this position should you be elected to the House of Commons, and if this does not occur your seat shall be considered to be vacant?: Y E S.

((MC NAME)): ( ( ( J A M E S 2 K ) ) )

SURNAME: Ryul

FIRST NAME: Vilren

ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE: d’Arkent 1C

DATE OF BIRTH: 1743

If yes, do you understand that you will be required to resign or abdicate from this position should you be elected to the House of Commons, and if this does not occur your seat shall be considered to be vacant?: Yes

((MC NAME)): cappor

SURNAME: N/A

FIRST NAME: Markus

ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE: Silver Jubilee Fountain 5

DATE OF BIRTH: 31th of The Deep Cold, 1743

Do you have any other title, peerage or military service that may conflict with becoming a Member of the House of Commons, as per the Edict of Reform (1763)? I am a Corporal of the ISA, however I do not believe it will conflict with my campaign to become a member of the House of Commons.

If yes, do you understand that you will be required to resign or abdicate from this position should you be elected to the House of Commons, and if this does not occur your seat shall be considered to be vacant?: I understand

((MC NAME)): hudsun202

22 hours ago, AnonymousAlexa said:

SURNAME: Bykov

FIRST NAME: Angelika

ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE: 5 Queen’s Corner, New Reza, Haense

DATE OF BIRTH: 1740

If yes, do you understand that you will be required to resign or abdicate from this position should you be elected to the House of Commons, and if this does not occur your seat shall be considered to be vacant?: N/A

((MC NAME)): AnonymousAlexa

“Dear sir or madam,

We have received your application for candidacy in the House of Commons election for 1775. We have checked your details with our records and have accepted your eligibility. You shall appear on the ballot for the House of Commons election for 1775.

Warm regards,

The Office of the Secretary of Civil Affairs.”

22 hours ago, Nuker said:

SURNAME: Komnenos

FIRST NAME: Elene

ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE: Petrus Alley 1

DATE OF BIRTH: 1736

((MC NAME)): CasualNuker

“Dear sir or madam,

We have received your application for candidacy in the House of Commons election for 1775. We have checked your details with our records and have accepted your eligibility. You shall appear on the ballot for the House of Commons election for 1775.

Warm regards,

22 hours ago, Fnik said:

SURNAME: Pruvia-Albarosa

FIRST NAME: Philip 

ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE: 1 Sabari St, Helena, Oren

DATE OF BIRTH: 1741

((MC NAME)): SerFinnick

“Dear sir or madam,

Warm regards,

22 hours ago, erik0821 said:

SURNAME: Basrid

FIRST NAME: Cyrus

ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE: the Viscounty of Provins

DATE OF BIRTH: 1704 

Are you registered and eligible to vote in the Holy Orenian Empire?

If yes, do you understand that you will be required to resign or abdicate from this position should you be elected to the House of Commons, and if this does not occur your seat shall be considered to be vacant?: YES

((MC NAME)): Erik0821

“Dear sir or madam,

Warm regards,

22 hours ago, MrChenn1 said:

SURNAME: Galbraith

FIRST NAME: George

ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE: Galbraith Estate

DATE OF BIRTH: 1749

Are you registered and eligible to vote in the Holy Orenian Empire: Yes.

Do you have any other title, peerage or military service that may conflict with becoming a Member of the House of Commons, as per the Edict of Reform (1763)?: No.

If yes, do you understand that you will be requested to resign or abdicate from this position should you be be elected in the House of Commons, and if this does not occur your seat shall be considered to be vacant?: Yes.

((MC NAME)): MrChenn1

“Dear sir or madam,

Warm regards,

21 hours ago, TreeSmoothie said:

[!] A rolled piece of parchment, filled with ornate handwriting, is mailed to the Gazette's publisher, reading the following;

FIRST NAME: Viktoriya Mary

DATE OF BIRTH: 1743, 1st of Horen's Calling

I, Viktoriya Mary Pruvia-Albarosa neè Bennett, am a registered & able voter in the Holy Orenian Empire. I do not have any conflicting titles, peerage, et Cetera that go against the Edict of Reform [1763], though if I were to, I understand that I would be required to abdicate my seat in the House of Commons thusly.

[OOC:]

USERNAME: TreeSmoothie

MISCELLANEOUS: I am Helena's World Famous Karen, vote for me or I'll talk to your manager. 

[Repost, due to an error]

“Dear sir or madam,

Warm regards,

11 hours ago, Caranthir_ said:

SURNAME: Ashford d’Aryn

FIRST NAME: Amadeus

ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE: 1 Pontian Place

DATE OF BIRTH: 1735

((MC NAME)): Caranthir_

“Dear sir or madam,

Warm regards,

8 hours ago, ___South___ said:

FIRST NAME: Peter Sigismund

DATE OF BIRTH: 1751

Are you registered and eligible to vote in the Holy Orenian Empire? Yes.

Do you have any other title, peerage or military service that may conflict with becoming a Member of the House of Commons, as per the Edict of Reform (1763)? I am currently in the military, though if I am elected I will gladly take leave from the ISA to focus on my efforts in the HoC.

If yes, do you understand that you will be required to resign or abdicate from this position should you be elected to the House of Commons, and if this does not occur your seat shall be considered to be vacant?: Yes.

((MC NAME)): ___South___

“Dear sir or madam,

We have received your application for candidacy in the House of Commons election for 1775. Due to your age we have denied your candidacy for the House of Commons.

Warm regards,

6 hours ago, argonian said:

SURNAME: B A R C L A Y.

FIRST NAME: C O N R A D.

ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE: R E I N M A R,  D U C H Y  O F.

DATE OF BIRTH: 5 T H  O W Y N ‘ S  F L A M E,  1 7 3 6.

Are you registered and eligible to vote in the Holy Orenian Empire?: Y E S.

Do you have any other title, peerage or military service that may conflict with becoming a Member of the House of Commons, as per the Edict of Reform (1763)?: N O.

If yes, do you understand that you will be required to resign or abdicate from this position should you be elected to the House of Commons, and if this does not occur your seat shall be considered to be vacant?: Y E S.

((MC NAME)): ( ( ( J A M E S 2 K ) ) )

“Dear sir or madam,

Warm regards,

The Office of the Secretary of Civil Affairs.

Secretary’s Note: if the esteemed Mister Barclay does press his kingly claim on the nation of Sutica, he will become ineligible for office in the House of Commons.”

5 hours ago, cap said:

SURNAME: Ryul

FIRST NAME: Vilren

ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE: d’Arkent 1C

DATE OF BIRTH: 1743

((MC NAME)): cappor

“Dear sir or madam,

Warm regards,

2 hours ago, hudsun202 said:

SURNAME: N/A

FIRST NAME: Markus

ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE: Silver Jubilee Fountain 5

DATE OF BIRTH: 31th of The Deep Cold, 1743

Do you have any other title, peerage or military service that may conflict with becoming a Member of the House of Commons, as per the Edict of Reform (1763)? I am a Corporal of the ISA, however I do not believe it will conflict with my campaign to become a member of the House of Commons.

If yes, do you understand that you will be required to resign or abdicate from this position should you be elected to the House of Commons, and if this does not occur your seat shall be considered to be vacant?: I understand

((MC NAME)): hudsun202

“Dear sir or madam,

We have received your application for candidacy in the House of Commons election for 1775. We have checked your details with our records and found that there is no one with your name residing at your purported place of residence. To identify yourself properly take the Imperial census again, and re-apply in order to be registered for the ballot.

Warm regards,

NOTICE OF CLOSURE 

“To whom it may concern, 

This letter is to indicate that letters of candidacy for the 1775 round of elections for the Seventeenth Session of the House of Commons are now terminated.

The ballot for the 1775 House of Commons election shall appear as follows:

AMADOR, Karl

BARCLAY, Conrad

BASRID, Cyrus

BYKOV, Angelika

CHRISTIANSEN, Lauritz

D'ARYN, Amadeus

GALBRAITH, George

GRAY, Farooq

KOMNENOS, Elene

NAPIER, Edward

O'ROURKE, Oisin

O'ROURKE, Padraig

OF KAL'ARKON, Charles

PRUVIA-ALBAROSA, Philip

PRUVIA-ALBAROSA, Viktoriya

RAKOCZY, Lukas

RATMANE, Gustav

RYUL, Vilren

STAHL-ELENDIL, Jonah

WICK, Konstantin

For the period of the elections, the Imperial census of 1767 shall be closed for new respondents. The same census will re-open following the conclusion of this period and the registry shall open as before. All registrations undertaken over this period shall remain in limbo until the conclusion of the elections. 

Warm regards,