First Official League of Legends Tournament!

moosehunter123

tzN6HZEpOXJioNL4Aqrlkho4r0WLlAtgrcacjVp-NCgEvYwF5lhwTwtHyiAYvPhcR60UJXglaOxcQ3E93bsPSqLbjohAf-NAgzJRm_fGamEv7AR0uAgwOJBMgG6FM5qxegphGd1i

KUsxw6oyYlmzzAxWQwRsOnTJ7OG9V7ylizXuROjsrlofLqxCuGWGRXf-eCGPL5ts436MYJAC9e1BdtVOZ7bKxZ0boJDPc3EacLaDEyLCxdS1B1nIuGsjizh36TmFhNrLuMM0fD9d

Welcome to the next event put on by the Community Event Team:

League of Legends Tournament

This tournament will be the first of many to come to see who can battle on the rift, give yourself a break from LOTC and participate and watch as multiple teams from our vast community will be giving it their all in a tournament sponsored by the Community Team. The tournament will be live streamed via twitch. Prizes will be given out for the teams that finish first, second and third. 

N8BSKqCgsQQO_tsLLoJSoKp_OaTlK0u8Gsn3OVdq4EcpcA5q1Zh3L3nLiTQVB7cEyLJa0k6erWTdWLn5Lk6QjW9V4mWOmoiHGBrapEU29B40EoKpDnuSzHYdwnJwP4zd4H3x6dpG

HOW IT WILL WORK

This tournament will be a bracket style, single elimination and the brackets will be released after registration closes on July 10th. As the tournament will go on throughout the days of July 11th and July 12th starting at 1 PM EST going on through to 7 PM EST each day times may change depending on participation. There will be a 20 Minute downtown between games. Please ensure your team is ready at least 15 minute before each game failure of having five people at the start will result in a insta loss. Times will be put on the bracket for each team, so make sure you can make the time given for your team! You will not be allowed to have players on two separate teams each player will only be on one team. Your team will also have to be in LOTC discord as well and put into the respective channels during the match to ensure fair play is going on. This will be held in NA league servers (Sorry EU) it will be played like a normal draft game. So best of one for each team facing off against each other. Each team will be randomly put against each other as they sign up and put into a bracket. Something along the lines of this https://prntscr.com/t88k43 . It will be played on the regular rift.

N8BSKqCgsQQO_tsLLoJSoKp_OaTlK0u8Gsn3OVdq4EcpcA5q1Zh3L3nLiTQVB7cEyLJa0k6erWTdWLn5Lk6QjW9V4mWOmoiHGBrapEU29B40EoKpDnuSzHYdwnJwP4zd4H3x6dpG

REGISTRATION

Team Registration can be found here: https://tinyurl.com/y7o7x3tq. Registration will close on Thursday, July 10th by 6:30pm EST.

PRIZES

1st Place ~ Each member of the team will receive a shop of wonders voucher which can be redeemed

2nd Place ~ Each member will receive a 1000 mina prize. 

3rd Place ~ Each member will receive an RP item. 

KUsxw6oyYlmzzAxWQwRsOnTJ7OG9V7ylizXuROjsrlofLqxCuGWGRXf-eCGPL5ts436MYJAC9e1BdtVOZ7bKxZ0boJDPc3EacLaDEyLCxdS1B1nIuGsjizh36TmFhNrLuMM0fD9d

PLdEpGnU43TULPHtAOKM_JWwPh3GNXRRLiSFPLp9h2S_mEi61cwT9jYpnz9tRWoLawoqBcYi_NK-jpKsJl3uzF7JK1l1ftdiFNycMigwhbX0wlxYYYNT6CwSbai3NnbNy--cp08u

Special thanks to the Community Events Team for working on this project!

Lol pick a good game

Personally, I don’t play League, but I have friends that do, and I think this is a pretty creative idea! Wonderful job thinking outside the box! 

Imagine advertising a game thats not Minecraft roleplay on Lord of the Craft, the #1 Premium Minecraft Roleplay Experience

LoL is bad game but I’ll play

I don’t mind wasting my life away on LoL again 👀

Any challenged players want to join me 

2 minutes ago, KBR said:

let me be the support........ 😥

bot / jungle / top / mid / support diff incoming sign me up

4 minutes ago, Sweet Plants said:

bot / jungle / top / mid / support diff incoming sign me up

lets goooooooo

43 minutes ago, KBR said: