First Official League of Legends Tournament!

moosehunter123

5 hours ago, moosehunter123 said:

@Harrison Sorry I missed some parts should be updated now more for your liking and understanding.

@Kuila Would defiantly be down to do a valorant tournament next! 

im still a little unclear but here: could you make sure it’s held in tournament draft mode? this ensures everyone has access to all the champions to promote a more competetive environment, as well as following the LCS style pick ban order, which staggers the bans so they become a bit more meaningful

45 minutes ago, Harrison said:

im still a little unclear but here: could you make sure it’s held in tournament draft mode? this ensures everyone has access to all the champions to promote a more competetive environment, as well as following the LCS style pick ban order, which staggers the bans so they become a bit more meaningful

lol nerd

EU doesnt exist I guess. Yall just afraid we’ll whoop yo asses

3 minutes ago, Junar said:

EU doesnt exist I guess. Yall just afraid we’ll whoop yo asses

americans only believe america exists

4 hours ago, Harrison said:

For sure it shouldnt be too hard to do it in that style, and I'm sorry EU I dont only think of americans since I'm canadian the next tournament I'll host I'll make sure EU can participate as well.

Alas, it is League. You kids have fun, I’d very much prefer a different game.

16 hours ago, KBR said:

Any challenged players want to join me 

got room for one more?? slug#0001

Literally you guys are a few years too late for this. C’mon, what is it? 2013? ?_?

Top/ Jungle main, not the best but I’m ight if anyone needs a member

I am interested in the tournament, gold Mid Laner if anyone needs a player. 

1v1 tournaments when?

Is this what the Community team does instead of stuff on the server they’re staff on?

Hey yall this will be pushed back to next weekend due to the clash event going on within league this current weekend and also hoping for some more teams to join!

On 6/30/2020 at 9:13 AM, ItsMeDontWorry said:

Is this what the Community team does instead of stuff on the server they’re staff on?

Actually, this is an event that is essentially sponsored by the Community Team! One of our members wanted to run it independently, and so we are letting him broadcast it and run it as a fun way for the community to all come together. Alongside this we also do Monk Guidance, run to LOTC discord, are actively answering questions in #ws and #h, run Pots and Pandits for players who need help learning more about CRP, conduct interviews on different topics (like the charter reform system) from numerous players in order to conduct feedback, work on larger projects like the Tutorial Island to better integrate new players (which was released just recently), work together with the Content Creation team to create the Tutorial Video Series, and handle applications! I’m sure I am missing a few things as I didn’t even begin to talk about events like Creative Cafe, Battle of the Arts, and more, but if you ever have any constructive feedback for our team and the areas that we can improve please let me know! My discord is armajesty#2403 in case you’d like to reach out and offer ideas on how we can ‘do stuff on the server we’re staff on’. If not, then I hope you have a marvelous day! ❤️