First Official League of Legends Tournament!

moosehunter123

31 minutes ago, armajesty said:

Actually, this is an event that is essentially sponsored by the Community Team! One of our members wanted to run it independently, and so we are letting him broadcast it and run it as a fun way for the community to all come together. Alongside this we also do Monk Guidance, run to LOTC discord, are actively answering questions in #ws and #h, run Pots and Pandits for players who need help learning more about CRP, conduct interviews on different topics (like the charter reform system) from numerous players in order to conduct feedback, work on larger projects like the Tutorial Island to better integrate new players (which was released just recently), work together with the Content Creation team to create the Tutorial Video Series, and handle applications! I’m sure I am missing a few things as I didn’t even begin to talk about events like Creative Cafe, Battle of the Arts, and more, but if you ever have any constructive feedback for our team and the areas that we can improve please let me know! My discord is armajesty#2403 in case you’d like to reach out and offer ideas on how we can ‘do stuff on the server we’re staff on’. If not, then I hope you have a marvelous day! ❤️

LLLLLLL