My Story

Axelu

To speak out is incredibly difficult for anyone, and you know how proud I am of you. I can’t say it enough. Never blame yourself for the manipulation of others, especially when you were and still are just a kid, because you are a great and loving person with one of the biggest hearts.

You are amazing. I love you so much and I am so proud of everything you do!

I love u Archie, and I'm so proud of you. It was a really bad situation, all around – but what's important is that everyone has grown and learnt from it.

everyone just needs to remember to chillax, see others views, and remember that this server is a mineman server. We are all people here regardless of our views, color, sexual orientation, etc. Often times people forget that exact thing and it turns into the part on this post where you mentioned being harassed. Regardless its a great post and surely I cannot support this post any more avidly. : )

People on the internet can be cruel and ******* twisted. Yet despite that you’ve always been very cordial and understanding, the complete opposite in every instance I can remember. You’ll always have my respect. You’re an outstanding person; thank you for speaking out and telling your story.

Edited by methuselahs

I love you so much, Archie, and I want you to know that I will always love you. I am always here for you and I’m so proud of you. Throughout these years I’ve never stopped doing so. I hold you close to my heart.

I know we don’t talk everyday but I am extremely proud and happy for you. You’ve made it far, we all have on this server.  2020 truly is a year of reflection.

I’m proud of you for having the courage to come out and being able to speak publicly and very candidly about all of this. Were I in the same shoes, I daresay I wouldn’t posses half the bravery that you do.

For what it’s worth; I don’t think and have never thought you were ever a bad person. We’re all human and do things we come to regret, it’s about how we recognise these mistakes and we grow as a person from them. I think this is the never-ending challenge of life and morality. You come across a hurdle in the road and it takes a real strong human being with true conviction to consider how they’ll overcome it, not about how high it is or how impossible it is to face up to the challenge.

I’ve faced my own challenges and tribulations in the past several years that I still deal with even to this day; former drug addiction, an estrangement from my family and mental health conditions such as depression and anxiety. I think it’s easy to become so deeply engrossed into this mineman world we’ve created for ourselves during hard times because unlike reality, it’s a ‘perfect’ utopia. Unlike reality we can shape how this world changes and what happens within it. It makes you lose a lot of the perspective of what’s really important in life.

Keep on keeping on.

My DMs are always open if you need some1 to listen to you axelu. Love u.

Never forget that you’re a great person, strong and kind, and you’ve always been a good friend to me throughout our intertwined RP scenarios. You are loved!

I know I might not have talked to you a lot and I do not really know you well but.

Doing something like this is very brave and admiring! Indeed to say so this action!

Is very brave! Keep fighting off those haters and stay strong!

Sadly, people tend to look at only one side of the story. It’s something many have fallen victim to, and Im sorry to hear the same happened for you. Sometimes people just dont care to hear another argument for fear of their ideas being crumbled to the ground. Though, we should all seek to better ourselves by seeking knowledge from both sides. I speak from personal experience about this. It’s a terrible thing and I implore you all to think about this.

Though, on a brighter side of things, I was once brought happiness by the folk on LOTC through finding someone to date that helped me through a hard period in my life. Myself and this person aren’t together anymore, but I wont speak any more on that. I hope that everyone can try to make friends with their fellow minemen.

Have a good day