the terms of service dont mean staff can steal lore lol

frill

even in the lore submission we were given we just said change the name simple as

Can’t wait for this thread to be locked and/or deleted too x3

Can the LOTC Staff for once not be Corrupt?

Or at least not filled with stubborn people?

A simple thing, change the name . . . Thanks and Goodbye.

[ Edit : This is not trying being rude to the staff team. I am simply saying

how it is unfair that someone’s hard work is taken and it is ignored

that how those or that person’s work cannot be respected! of course I

thank the work placed by the staff of course still! This is not acceptable! ]

16 minutes ago, SilkieSilky said:

Can the LOTC Staff for once not be Corrupt?

Or at least not filled with stubborn people?

A simple thing, change the name . . . Thanks and Goodbye.

16 minutes ago, SilkieSilky said:

[ Edit : This is not being rude to the staff team.

what side are you even on

also calling all of staff corrupt isn’t even remotely true. there’s several staff that have commented on this thread in support of frill’s post. more like a few red tags. you gotta keep in mind that a good portion of lotc staff hate the way that administration is handling **** atm.

Edited by GrowUpNotFunny

frill can you like this post please I need to get some rep

Just now, Werew0lf said:

frill can you like this post please I need to get some rep

WKqsyEyZHcCAKv9dx7pZW25WM3_JFSLFFvjvLtkfkpUWSoHMNzTusIC0qAEeIw-Iia4UwyEY1sBp9h3EaECqoat88o0fdPq_8OkXFI0EXr5LuwHDOXKwpSuXEMCgus_2FeO4DIvF

1 minute ago, frill said:

WKqsyEyZHcCAKv9dx7pZW25WM3_JFSLFFvjvLtkfkpUWSoHMNzTusIC0qAEeIw-Iia4UwyEY1sBp9h3EaECqoat88o0fdPq_8OkXFI0EXr5LuwHDOXKwpSuXEMCgus_2FeO4DIvF

please don’t post that image, it’s from LOTC and you’re breaching the terms of service 

12 minutes ago, GrowUpNotFunny said:

also calling all of staff corrupt isn’t even remotely true. there’s several staff that have commented on this thread in support of frill’s post. more like a few red tags. you gotta keep in mind that a good portion of lotc staff hate the way that administration is handling **** atm.

nothing more must be said, thanks homie

lmao @frill Imagine being banned/kicked from the lotc discord instead of someone being forced to have a conversation with you when it’s their job. Can’t relate xd. 

2 hours ago, GrowUpNotFunny said:

Sorry for this response everyone but! I Do want to say what I did say was very rude and immature, just feel very upset of how someone’s hard work is seeming to not be respected in my view, but overall I apologize for the terrible and rude comment which came out of anger. If you are a staff and feel upset by the comment I am sorry and respect the work you do.

to quote a woman of MANY words, “what the f.ck is going on here in here on this day” -alyssa edwards