Operation Enduring Freedom

ARCHITECUS

Sir Erik Othaman loads his crossbow as he gives a rallying speech to his men.

“Lads, vy prepare to march out against Sutica to remove a most hated tyrant from his throne. Yam need BRAVE men to do such things. Those who do nie show that sort of bravery will be left behind in the dirt. Those who run at the first sight of danger lose the Emperor’s blessing. Vy are on a most righteous and noble mission and that alone should be incentive enough to charge over those walls. If that is nie enough, perhaps my fury at vy cowardice will give vy that confidence. Let’s move out!”

*Would rear* ”Liberated? Ah I see, so from ‘democracy’ to monarchy? Doesnt sound very free to me” *Marcus would scoff*

Ledicort d’Azor is filled with courage and excitement as the news falls upon him, reading to himself for the challenges ahead, “For God, For the Emperor and For Glory to Oren!”

Spoiler

The Begrudged Alliance is ready to discuss the war terms.

LithiumSedai#2394 and Mickaelhz#1445

Talo overhears people speaking about this on the streets of Sutica. Despite the overwhelming sense of gloom he feels in his heart for his city, he carries along his day with a smile on his lips, attempting to overshadow the fear in his eyes.